Moonlight - Byun Baekhyun

Walking down the alley alone in the middle of the night. No lights shines in the hallway except the moonlight that shines bright like sun on nighttime.

You expect to meet him again today, at that place where the first time you saw him. Turning around, you enter that alley where you met him. The same day and same time as today. The alley's broken lamp post suddenly light up. Revealing a man standing at the end of the alley.

He stood there staring deep in your eyes. You continue to walk forward towards the guy. Not even feeling the slightest fear on him. His eyes continue to bore deep in your soul.

"You came. Again." You speak up, stopping in your steps as the two of you were now close in distance.

"I miss you." He speaks up as his eyes suddenly turn gentle at the sight of your face.

"I miss you too." You replied, not even hesitating the answer you just gave him. His eyebrows furrows as tears start to swell in his eyes.

"If only I could always be by your side..." he left his sentences hanging as his right hand caress your cheek. Drop by drop of tears flows from his eyes.

"Don't say like that. It's our fate. It's not anyone's fault." You calmly state as you saddened at the sight of his tears.

"I know. It's just...." He look straight in your eyes. "I want you be by my side. Always." By now, the two of your faces are soak in tears. Both confess how the two missed each other on the long month.

"You know that. I only came here every month right?" You nodded at his question. "Always be there. Okay? For me."

From that day onwards, you turn up there every month. On that specific night. At one of the night, Baekhyun, that guy's name and you had done something which will really turn your life upside down. That month, you come again. Hesitating to tell him or not.

"Baekhyun, I got something to tell you." You look up at him as he snuggled into your neck, sniffing the strawberry scent of you. You push him away slightly and low your head.

"Is it that bad?" he asked as he tilted your chin up, shocked to see tears in your eyes.

"How can I do this alone, Baekhyun?" You ask as you rest your head on his chest. No explaination needed. He knew what you meant already.

"Just remember. I'm always by your side. I always watched you. Okay?" he said. "About incomes, I can give you mine." You look up at him.

"Where did you get money?"

"Well, I'm an obvious not-so-human. My annoying father always give me as he says I'll need it. The money now have purposes." Baekhyun says as he smiles down at you. Your heart flutter. Never once in your wildest dream, you dreamt to be with a guy like this. Obvious caring, loving, playful and sweet.

But, one thing for sure. He won't be truly yours. He was not even human. Your love story was sweet but it was incomplete without him breathing along with you by your side every sec.

A/n : This is a crap