JungKook (BTS) - The Truth

"Don't see me again!" he yelled at you. He was JungKook. You always have a fight with him. This time you swore. You won't go to find him.

"As wished." you replied. His eyes widen as he heard you replied. Are you serious? His heart shattered as he heard those words. He started to wished that he didn't said that. He already regretted it.

"What?!" he yelled at you. You looked at him with all your love to him.

"You don't hear me? AS WISHED" you sarcasmly repeat your words to him. It throbbed your heart to even say those words. He just misunderstood the situation. A guy dragged you back as he step forward. You held his shoulder.

"No. Let him be like that." you said to that guy. The guy turned to face you. V looked at you with a shocked face.

"You want to let it be? He humiliated you! Ya! HaNeul ah." V said as he looked at you sternly. It was just a misunderstanding. JungKook looked at you with a fierce face. He doesn't know the truth.

"If he continues like this, just let him be." you said weakly. V scanned something. He grabbed your shoulder tight. Your vision darkened and you fainted. V knew this gonna happen. He knew you too well.

V then carried you to the car and brought you to hospital. On the way, he looked at your phone. Ringing with 'JungKook' name shows. He just let that phone. 'serves your right' he thought to himself. He always thinks that JungKook was wasting his precious one with his stupid jealousy. It was stupid.

JungKook on the other hand was sweating like hell as he was so worried about you. One thing about he was, he would never admitted his fault. It had been always others fault. He has an ego higher than Mt. Everest.

Once V and you arrived at the hospital, the emergency workers hurried and tooked you for check-ups. V just let you go without even worrying much. He gives out a deep sigh. Oh God, I was so stressed up. That's what he thinks.

He walked slowly down the aisle on the way to where you would usually entered. In the car, your phone continues to ring. V wasn't hearing. He run his finger through his hair and let out a frustrating breath. 'Why he still doesn't noticed anything? Aish...' that's all V could think. He though it is the right time to reveal everything.

He stood in front of your ward with his hands shoved in his pocket. The door creaked open and revealing a doctor who went nearer to V. V straighten up.

"She was alright, right?" V asked with a concern voice. The doctor looked at V sternly.

"How long is this going to continue? She was suffering. Can't you just tell JungKook all about this?" the doctor gaze V with a deadly gaze. V lifted up his gaze straight to the deadly one.

"Do you think I purposely done this? It was her will. She wanted to teach JungKook on how to love others. If not, I would've told him earlier. Father...." V silents up.

"What's up, son?"

"If she was fine, why she fainted so frequent? It made me curious." V asked the doctor whom is his father.

"She just got the pressure to much on her brain. That's all. She was fine." V nodded slowly. He was too understands your condition.

"Thanks, Father." V said as he come nearer and hug the doctor infront of him.

"Go and meet her." The doctor said. V nodded slightly and entered your ward. V looked at you sleeping figure as he held the door using his right hand. He took a deep breath and continued walking.

Why must I be the one in misery? It was you who should be, JungKook ah. V talked monologuely. As he stood beside your bed, he look sternly at you. Hoping that you would be healthy as before. But, he knew...it is not going to happen.

He pulled out his phone. Clicked the phone switch. Revealing your face with your sweet smile with he beside you. 'I am doing this so that you won't regret it' he talked inside. He unlocked his phone and searched for JungKook's phone number.

He walked out your room as he touched the call button.

"Hello....JungKook ah. I got something to tell you."