HyunSeung (B2ST) - Don't Go

This story could also be written as 가지마.

xxxxxx

You stand there. At the middle of the living room, watching your bestfriend HyunSeung rage with anger. He was so pissed off as he knew that your boyfriend cheated on you.

"HyunSeung ah, I....I..." you shuttered.

"What?!" he yelled. It make you jumped of shocked.

"I...had...knew it since last month."

"And you don't tell me? How could you? If you told me earlier, I would had kick his ass off. Why would you hid it from me? Why?!"

"Because I knew you would hurt him and I don't want it to happen. Just please. Stop all of this!" you said as you closed your ears with your palms. He shocked looked at you. Your sobs became slower. It make him worried.

"HaNa...HaNa.." he said and your figure falls down. He quickly catches you. Your face was pale as you had been crying for hours after he knew about it.. He carried you to your bedroom. You had been staying with him since 8 years ago. When you are 12. He called his doctor as he lay you down on the bed.

A month after that.

You sat down having you favourite Americano in the cafe you often went. You waited for HyunSeung to come. Actually, he is an idol of a famous boyband and you had always support him as a fan and bestfriend.

You had a big crush on him and so do he but you doesn't know about it. He secretly love you. You don't discovered it as he had a girlfriend where they had been together for 2 years but you always got cheated on since he had a grilfriend. You don't treated them properly causes them to cheated on you. And no matter how you done it, you still love him. You still and always love him.

"HaNa ya..." the voice you never wanted to hear again hit your eardrum. You shot up your head look at him. It was your boyfriend, YoonGi who cheated to you months ago.

"What do you want? I consider that we are over since you had another girl." You swift your gaze.

"No babe. I realise how I needed you. She was nothing. You meant more for me." You guys talked and fought but then you forgave him and accepted him back.

Without you realising, HyunSeung stood outside the cafe just behind your back. Unfortunately, you didn't realise him. He saw everything. His heart throbbed. He touch the window glass and tears start running down his eyes. He slowly crouched down onto the floor.

You thought he wouldn't come. But you are wrong, really wrong.

"HaNa ya.....가지마 (don't go)......don't leave me.....please....I need you....in my heart." You heard this cry like sobs and you turn around. Finding HyunSeung on the floor with tears stained face. You leave YoonGi from the table and rushed outside.

"HyunSeung ah....Seung ah!" you shouted as you shake his shoulder vigourosly. He turn around to face you.

"HaNa ya...I...love....you...please...please don't leave me alone." your heart hurts to see his tears. You hug him and he cried on your shoulder.

"Don't go to that....bastard....he..doesn't deserve you....never..."

"Shhh....okay...okay...I'll stay with you okay?" you tried hushed him but he shook his head.

"Stay by my side as my...girlfriend...can you? I know...you may think about my girlfriend...actually she is not my girlfriend...I told her to pretend to be one." you shocked in disbelief. But, you still nodded.

"I love you....don't accept HIM again. Please...just please...be my girl..." you looked at him, thinking whether you should accept him or not.

"HaNa ya, please give me a second chance. I promise I won't waste my chance." YoonGi said after a while he watched the scene between you and HyunSeung. HyunSeung held your hand.

"I will never ask for a second chance." HyunSeung said. You stood there between HyunSeung who is on his knee and YoonGi who is two metres away.

You looked at YoonGi and smiled. You kneeled down and put your lips on HyunSeung's forehead.

"I want you, overprotective guy." HyunSeung smiled and drag you in for a kiss. You and him smiled between the kiss. YoonGi just walked away from the two of you. Your lips parted.

"Finally, I have you in my arms." HyunSeung said as he pulled you in a warm hug.