𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

I was leaning on Katsuki as I kept blinking to stay awake.Uraraka,Mina and Kaminari-kun seemed excited."

What?Class A has to get extra classes because some failed.Aren't they supposed to be better than Class B?"

Monoma-kun started.

'Gosh I have a headache..'.

"They how did 1B do?".Someone asked as Monoma-kun turned before laughing manically.

"No one failed.Looks like we all passing 1A."He paused.I opened my eyes as he was suddenly infront of me.

'What a jumpscare..'.

"Y/N,dear,why are you so tired?Did they bother your beauty sleep?If you'd like you can go in 1B's bus and sleep on my shoulder.I won't bother you."He smiled softly at me,kissing my forehead as he glared af the rest.

'Damn.'I couldn't even move in the position im in.I was leaned onto Monoma-kun as he slapped anyone's hands who got close.

"Get your hands off Y/N!"Mineta yelled as Monoma-kun stuck his tongue out at him.He then proceeded to try and pull me to his class.

My eyes widened as I was fully awake now.I tried to grab onto anyone as I got pulled away.My hand got pulled by Shoto-kun as Monoma-kun glared at him.

"Get your disgusting hands off her."He said to Shoto-kun.He opened his mouth to say more but got his by Kendo.

"Sorry about that.Sorry Y/N."Kendo sent me a smile as she pulled him into the bus.I thanked Shoto-kun as he smiled,pulling my hand to the bus.I sat beside Shoto-kun as Mina and Hagakure were behind me.

"Play some music!"Mina exclaimed as Aizawa-sensei just sighed.I relaxed in my seat and lowered my head on his shoulder as he interwhined my hands with his but I didn't mind.

۞۞۞

"Y/N,we're getting off.."Shoto-kun woke me up gently,pulling me out of the bus.I rubbed my eyes as the door of a car opened.

"Meow meow meow!"Two girls with cat costumes came out as a kid just stood at the side.

'Oh,Father introduced me to them before..'I squinted my eyed.The kid glanced as me before turning red and turning away.The blue cat girl starting talking as she smirked.

"No lunch if you're late,12.30!"The red cat girl exclaimed as the blue cat girl stopped us from going back to the bus.

"Oouf.."I mumbled as I was caught by someone.

"Are you hurt,Y/N?"Iida-kun put me down,doing his robotic signs as I nodded and smiled.

"Gotta pee!!"Mineta yelled,running into the forest but stopped when as monster appeared in front of him.Izuku quickly took him away as I used my crystals to stabilize the monster and Katsuki destroyed it.

"Let's get to destroying!"Kaminari-kun smirked running to the monster,electrifying it.

We defeated monsters nonstop."Mina,behind you!"I exclaimed as she turned around.I used my crystals as it came out a little too slow but I managed to destroy it.I noticed my arms to see it slightly covered by the crysyals.I coughed out as I noticed blood on my hands.

"Now,that's so not girly pop."Mina snorted,cleaning the blood with her thumb as we continued.I defeated a couple more monsters to see a building.I held onto a shoulder beside me as I heard a grunt.

Katsuki held onto my waist as he pulled us both to the rest of the class.I put a hand over my mouth as I felt like puking."You all did great!But sadly,you're all late.

"Mandalay said as I noticed the kid staring at me again.I smiled at him as he turned away quickly.

"You five,exceptionally did well.."Pixie-bob suddenly licked her lips and surrounded,Iida-kun,Shoto-kun,Izuku,Katsuki and I.I took noticed of the kid looking at me again as I sent a sheepish smile.

"Who's this?"Izuku asked,walking closer to the kid.

"Oh right!This is Kota,my friend's* cousin.".Mandalay said as the kid suddenly punched Izuku..somewhere.

'Oh.'Izuku fell on the ground as the kid them stared at me.

"Y/N,Kota watched your match at the sport festival and he completely adores you!"Mandalay exclaimed as the kid walked towards me and held onto my leg.

"So much for hating heroes.."I heard someone mumbled as Iida-kun scolded them.I smiled at the kid and bent down to his height.

"Hello Kota,I'm Y/N."I smiled as he just quitely wrapped his arms around my neck.

I internally squealed,picking him up as I felt stared at the back of my head.

"Damn that kid..".Someone mumbled.Mandalay then brought us in where food was placed infront of us.

"Eat up!"Pixie-bob exclaimed as everyone started eating quickly.I just held onto my cup of water and just sat there.'I honestly don't know what to do.'I froze.

"Oi,eat up n/n."He grumbled softly,feeding me rice and some chicken.I smiled as he just continued feeding me.

۞۞۞

"Ahh!!Finally,the hot springs!"Mina exclaimed as she quickly sat down on a rock.I took off my towel as I sat beside Momo while I just put Tsuyu's hair in a bun.I then heard noises on the boys side.

"Mineta,what you are doing is highly innapropriate!Get down!"Iida-kun yelled.

"He's trying to climb over the wall!"Jirou sank herself in the water as I saw Kota push Mineta down.

"You little brat!"He yelled.Koda turned to the girls as Mina thanked him.

"Mina,get in the water!"I yelled as she sweatdropped.

Kota then fell onto the boys side but Izuku apparently caught him.

"NOT FAIR,WHY DOES THAT KID GET TO SEE THE GIRLS!"Mineta yelled frok the other side.

"THAT'S BECAUSE HE IS A KID.A PROBABLY 9 YEAR OLD.YOU ARE A TEENAGER IN A KID BODY."Sero-kun yelled as the boys argued with each other.I sigh and just relaxed in the water with my back to Momo as she moved my hair over my shoulder.