The meeting

I walk through the corridors. Everyone seems to be whispering.

"Is that Skye?"
"The Skye?"
"No way!"
"But she never shows herself."

Suddenly I felt a crash, I felt myself slowly falling down.

"Owww!" A voice said.

I open my eyes, on top of me was a boy with dark green eyes piercing down on me. Without thinking I kicked him and quickly got up.

"Owww! What do you think you are doing?" He screeched in pain.

Maybe I went a bit too far. Ooops.

"Watch where you are going kid." I sign.
"Who do you think you are?" He looks angry.

I took a look at him. He has messy black hair with a pair of sharp green eyes, they look so intense.

"Skye of the Imperial Demon Army, I believe," I yawned "And who are you?"

Loud gasps filled the corridor.

"I knew it!"
"It's her!"
"It's really her!"
"No way!"
"I don't believe it!"

"So she is the legendary Skye. She looks younger than I've expected." A girl with light purple hair said calmly.
"Legendary? She doesn't look legendary. I see nothing special. Well whatever, I am Yuichiro and I'm also a part of the Imperial Demon Army." He examined me.

"What is this commotion?" A bored and familiar voice yawned "Is that you Yuichiro? Picking fights again? How many tim-"
I laughed "Nice to see you again Guren."
"Skye? Wow never expected you to show yourself in public." He stared at me in disbelief
"I dunno I was feeling daring," I gave smirked "The mission you gave me was far too easy"
"Guessing it went good." He yawned.
"Only 18 vampires? You know I could kill more."
"Ahh yes," He smiled "The blood thirsty Skye, when is it enough for you?"
"Aha good question." I stared at the grey sky, it was somewhat soothing.