Final Fight

The dark energy overtook. I could no longer contain myself. The one thing I was trying to prevent was going to come out loose, everything I've been fighting against will destroy everyone.

Why am I such a failure? I don't want to kill. I don't want to lose control.

I thought I could fight it but I guess I was weaker than I thought. I should have never shown myself.

But why do I not regret any of it? Yuu's face flashed before me.

I was an idiot to fall in love. I'm still an idiot. Falling in love with Yuu is my hamartia - my fatal flaw. Now instead of saving everything I was protecting, I may kill them all.

My body felt weak. Slowly my thoughts became cloudy. Drowning in a pool of darkness. My eyes close.

"SKYE!"
"COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES!"
"YOU CAN FIGHT THIS!"

Their voices were muffled. I could hear them but my body refused to obey the command of my brain.

"I love you." I felt the darkness shatter before my eyes. Shards broke apart and were flying towards me but I stood still, staring at the light protruding through. 

Yuu.

You are my hamartia but you are also my antidote.

I open my eyes once again. My vision was blurred. My cheeks were warm. My eyes were streaming with tears by a mere three words.

I love you too, Yuu and thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey fellow readers,

This is the second last chapter to this book. After a long time I can finally say that this book is close to finishing.

Next chapter will be the last chapter!

I will probably edit the whole story as my writing style has changed.

The last chapter will be nothing you would probably expect (I hope).

Thank you too all my readers who have followed this book to the end! I am eternally grateful! Thank you!

Until the last chapter...

Love your very slow author,
Ada Xx