The fight begins NOW

*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE END*

I ran up there as fast as I could until I was face to face with Yuu. "Yuu, wake up!"

He had no reaction. His eyes were red, bloodshot and a tiny bit of black liquid flowed out of his eyes. Looking at him like that somehow shocked me. I've seen myself like this but I can still not get over it. I look at him intently.

"Please, listen to me." I pleaded but there was still no reaction from him until he charged towards me catching me by surprise. I managed to dodge his attack. I jumped back to a safe distance between me and Yuu.

"Are you really that weak? Can you not beat the evil inside of you? Come on Yuu! I expected more!" For a split second his attacks stopped. I was sure I was getting closer to releasing him out of this hypnosis. Suddenly his sword went right through the side of my hip. I didn't realise I was stabbed until I saw the blood. I felt the pressure go in but the pain didn't come right away. It was such a strange feeling, I wasn't quite sure what was happening. I didn't feel pain at all at first, was it delayed reaction?

I could hear people on the other side screaming and shouting. But my brain didn't seem to react at all. I felt weak, probably because of the blood lost but I could keep going. Instead of pulling the sword out of my body I moved forward. Pain gradually started coming in, but it was as if I didn't care anymore. I stopped just in front of Yuu. It was Yuu. It was somebody else.

I looked at Yuu who stopped his attacks. He was silent, he didn't move a single inch. I could of mistaken him for a statue or mannequin. "Yuu." I whispered. "It's ok." He seemed to understand as a tear fell from his eyes stained with black. But words just weren't enough, I knew that.

I looked at Yuu and smiled. I lean towards him and pressed my lips firmly against his. I could feel a dark power drift away from him. I pulled away to see the normal Yuu.

Yuu who was now back to normal looked at me. His eyes widened as he saw the sword in his hand that connected through his hip.

I continue to smile at him. "I'm ok, I'm really ok." But my voice cracked at all the wrong places. "Just take the sword out and stay far away from me."

"You will bleed to death, I can't leave you here." His voice was weak.

"I'm Skye. I know how to handle situations like this. Believe in me." I say as he slowly pulls the sword out of my hip. "Now go far away from me and tell Guren that it's going to happen."

"What do you mean?"

"Just go!" I pleaded. "You have to!"

Just like that I saw his figure get further and further away from me.

My body felt heavy as I kneeled on the ground. Owari no seraph. Yuu wasn't the only one who would turn into a monster. I can also turn into a monster. And that was happening right now.

If I'm not able to control this then it would be even harder to stop me. But I can control this. I'm the only one who can save everyone. The world can't end because of me.

I was hanging on the last strand of my sanity as then suddenly my body was impaled by a strong force of dark energy.

I'm the only one who can stop myself. And the fight begins NOW.

-----------

To fellow readers. This Fanfiction will be ending soon. I may write a book 2 if anyone is interested in reading further on. Book 1 will end on a cliff hanger. Don't worry there will still be a few more chapters to come.

Please comment down below whether you would be interested in reading book 2. I will only write a book 2 if people will actually read it.