"You want to save him, don't you?"

We were now facing Ferid Bathory. His expression was bored. I held tightly onto my sword to stop the shaking of my hands.

"Ferid Bathory, it seems that everyone is fighting now." A blonde hair guy ran towards Ferid. My heart stopped.

"Mika." I felt my lips moved simultaneously.

Mika's head turns around almost immediately at the sound of my voice. He looks stunned as his eyes meet mine. "Skye?"

I felt my legs going weak. It was hard to stand still.

Narumi touched my shoulder. "Hey are you okay? Do you know this vampire?"

My mouth refused to move. I stayed silent.

"Oh yes I nearly forgot you were also in the Hyakuya orphanage, Skye Hoshizora." Guren comes from behind me.

Mika's eyes stayed on me. "You are really Skye aren't you? Do you know Yuu?"

I nod. Words don't see to be able to come out of my mouth.

Ferid breaks the eery silence."Wait aren't you Lina's sister?"

I felt myself become steadier by just the sound of my sister's name. "So you remember my sister's name. And what you did to her."

"Of course I remember, vampires have better memories than you wretched humans. Lina was weak." He shrugs. "Weak die and strong survives."

"You sound like General Shane." I refused to call her my mother anymore. She isn't the same mother that brought us up. No, she's not my mother. She's a vampire.

"Oh yes General Shane, a very inspiring woman. Your mother, Lina's mother. She was the one who taught us that quote. Truly a great vampire"

"She's no longer our mother!"

Ferid gives a devilish smile. "You should join the vampires. You seem pretty similar to General Shane, we would welcome you, Skye."

"Never!" I spat out the word from my mouth. "I won't be one of yous."

We all stop. In the distance a faint voice is shouting 'Mika'. I turn around to find Yuu running towards us.

Yuu finally arrived where we were. Mika gives a huge smile as he sees him. "Yuu! How are they treating you? Are they good to you?"

"I'm fine. Really." I could see Yuu's eyes get slightly teary. I didn't know Yuu could show such a expression.

Just as we all get distracted. A slashing sound brought us all back to reality. It was Guren. "We are here to fight not socialise."

I ran towards Ferid, guided by memories of my sister. I aimed at his heart but he dodged just in time before my blade could cut into anything. "You want to have the same fate as your sister? So be it." Ferid says calmly with a smile on his face.

"I will bring you down." I stared at Ferid, eyes filled with hatred. "Yuu get back to where you are supposed to be. This isn't your battle."

"It is mine as it is yours. I have the same goal to destroy Ferid." Yuu stubbornly replies.

"My cute little Yuu has grown up." Ferid grins at Yuu.

Yuu jumps into the air and tries to aim at Ferid's head but his attack is easily dodged.

"YUU WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" Guren shouts.

Before Yuu could process what's happening, Ferid disappears and attacks him from behind. I quickly ran over to counteract Ferid's attack but Ferid somehow still managed to hit Yuu slightly.

After being hit by Ferid, Yuu starts acting strange. He puts his hands over his head and ears in agony. I gasp. Owari no Seraph. He's a Namanari! I looked at Guren who had no reaction at all. Guren looked back at me.

"You were experimenting on him after all weren't you?" My voice was full of anger as I faced Guren.

"Hm... I don't know what you are talking about." I stared at Guren completely annoyed now.

"This is just a recreation of the disaster that happened last time! Will you seriously make him have the same fate as me? Are you trying to ruin his life?"

But this wasn't the time for arguing with Guren. If we don't stop Yuu, he will repeat the same mistakes I made.

"Not again!" Mika says worriedly.

"What do you mean again? Has this happened before?" I turned to face Mika. If Yuu has experienced this before, he may remember the last incident; he may be able to control himself.

"Oh is he going crazy again?" Ferid yawns.

"SKYE! WHAT IS HAPPENING?" I hear Mitsuba shout running towards us followed by Shinoa.

"Yuu..." Shinoa stops abruptly just as she reaches me and looks at Yuu. "He's doing it again. Guren what are you doing to him?"

"Does he remember going through this already?" I ask Shinoa hurriedly.

"No. He was unconscious for several days after the incident. We never told him what happened."

I frown. If he doesn't remember than he must not know how to control it. I must do something! But what? Think Skye, think.

"How did you stop it last time?" I placed my hands on Shinoa's shoulders.

"I hugged him and he just went back to normal."

"We can try and use that method again, though it is dangerous to go out there whilst he's like that. He doesn't recognise any of us, but he has the intention to kill all of us."

"I think Shinoa would be too weak to go against Yuu in this state." Guren starts talking.

"Then what do you suggest we do?" I looked at him, his expression is annoying. He clearly doesn't care about the situation at all.

"You should go up there instead of Shinoa." Guren flashes me a smile. "You want to save him, don't you?"