Special Chapter - Yuu's PoV

"I have something to confess." She said, her cheeks going slightly red which somehow was attractive to me.
"What is it?" I ask, my heart pounding (almost) out of my chest.
"That I lov-"

Bam!

My body hit the cool, hard floor. I rub my sides at where it was most painful.

The flickering blue hair in my dream made it almost impossible for me to concentrate during my classes. It's such a shame that I had to wake up. You always seem to wake in either the best or worst bits of a dream.

"Hi, my name is Skye Hoshizora. Due to a emergency situation I will be taking your classes today." My head felt wide awake like electricity just surged through them. In my mind I couldn't help the few shouts of "yay". It's not like anyone can here them so I'm safe.

"What are you grinning about?" Yoichi nudges my arm.

"Whaattt? I'm not grinning! Haha you need glasses!" Great, you are so discreet Yuichiro. I sigh at myself.

Shihō walks towards us. "What you got a thing for Skye or something?"

I started coughing. I think I may of just choked on air. Yes, on air.

"Don't say that. We are just friends! Nothing more, nothing less!" I shake my hands around looking like an idiot.

"Bet you wish it was more though." Shihō smirks at me. I stare at him, no words would come out. I mean it's not entirely untrue about what he said. But of course she would never see me in that way, I will always be regarded as that friend.

"Stop the chattering! Class is starting! You three, if you speak another word without permission you will find yourselves cleaning the toilets." We all jumped. She's so swift and silent that you never know when she pops up. Frightening honestly, I guess I shouldn't say things or let out feelings just freely, who knows whether she's lurking near me. If she finds out, it's game over for me. The first one to fall inlove loses. I mean it's even worse if you are the only one who falls inlove.

"Today we will focus on combat training. No weapons, just your fists and other areas which can become your power in place of your weapons. Get into pairs and warm up!"

Pairs? We have a odd amount of students in our class, one student will be left out. That student will be against Skye.

"I don't want to be against Skye! I have no chance! We should have Yuichiro or Shihō do it! They are the strongest!" One of the students said a little too loud.

"Instead of suggesting someone else you should find someone who wants to be with you first." Skye walked over and gave a fake smile. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yes ma'am!" The student said immediately, avoiding Skye's gaze.

"I will be partners with Skye." I lifted my hand up as everyone cheered. I was surprised at myself. It was like I had no control over my speech not my actions.

Skye looked at me and replied with a simple "ok".

We started with our basic warm ups: a little bit of kicking and punching then dodging. Skye was fast, not even my eyes could catch up with her movements. Though it gave me an excuse to look at her.

I slapped my two cheeks. What are you thinking Yuichiro. This isn't like you! You don't care about all the stupid love stuff. Why do you act like this after a dream? What are you doing?

"Are you ok?" She asks looking slightly confused. I mean who could blame her, she just saw a guy slapping himself like a maniac. Oh what is wrong with you Yuichiro.

"Yes sorry, I just um can't catch up with you and got um frustrated and so I um slapped myself yeah that's it!" I really can't understand myself lately, my emotions have been going all over the place. I wish I could just tell her.

I feel sad when I know she might never know but that can be my little secret. I can just admire her from the side.

Or so that's what I thought.

To be continued...

----------------------------

Author's note

So here's the special chapter as promised. I hope you enjoyed it! Once the story reached 1.5k votes I will release another special chapter in either Yuu's POV again or in someone else's e.g. Mika. If you would to hear the story from someone else than comment who.

Don't forget to vote so you can read the next special chapter sooner!

Lots of love
Ada Xx