Ba thump... Ba thump...

I fiddled with the keys.
I slowly push down the handle and push.
We both stepped in the room.

It was just how I left it. Books on the floor, paperwork all over my desk, dirty dishes by the sink, clothes scattered across my unmade bed.
I mean I never really cared how my room looks. No one except from me comes in anyway.
This is the first time I felt embarrassed by my room.

He stares at the room and back at me.
He trips over my cup of coffee on the floor and lands face first into the floor.
"Ouch!" He whimpers as he gets up. He made one of the most amused faces I've ever seen.

"Em... Are you alright?" I ask nervously.

He suddenly burst out laughing "Wow, wow wow wow! Haha! I wasn't expecting this!"

"Oh shut up!" I hit him on the arm.

"Is that how you treat a guest?" He teased.
I threw a pillow at him.
"Okay okay! I surrender," He puts his hands up "Sorry, it's just I was expecting your room to be... you know... really tidy and neat."

"I just haven't had time to clean it up!" I turn around to pick up the spilt coffee while trying to hide my embarrassment.
Wait, this is the first time a guy has been in my room...
I couldn't help but blush. Okay Skye calm.
I take a few deep breaths.

"I've learnt a new thing about you." He smiled.
I turned around facing him "Hm... So what have you learnt about me?"
"That although you act like you don't care about others but you truly do. You act tough but inside you don't feel tough. You are just a normal girl. I feel like we're similar." He looks at me.

"So how are we similar? Is it the girl part? If it is I totally agree!" I smirk.

"Oh haha you are so funny!" He said sarcastically.
I stick my tongue out at him and he did the same.

"I never knew you would be this easy to talk to." He says sitting down on the floor.

I sat down opposite to him "What do you mean?"

"To be honest, at first I thought you were going to be all go away, do not talk to me because you are below me or something like that." He acted it out.

"I don't talk like that! So what do you think of me now?" I smiled.

"Oh what I think of you now? Good question, well..." He gave a flirtatious smile, while I blushed.

He leans in closer to me. So close that we were a few centimetres away, I could feel his soft breaths across my face. He puts one hand on my cheek and leans in even closer.

I close my eyes. My heart is beating so fast, I wonder if he could hear it. I could feel my face turning hot, I wonder if he could feel it...

*KNOCK KNOCK*

We both pulled away startled. I could see him going bright red. I knew I was bright red too but I refused to touch my cheek to check.

"HEY IS ANYBODY THERE? SKYE WE HEARD YOU CAME OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!" Shouted Mitsuba from the other side of the door.