The End

He smiles his dorkish smile at me, my heart completely melts. "I'm glad you're back, Skye."

"I'm glad to be back, I'm sorry for causing you all trouble."

"No, it's not your fault. You saved me. That would have been me out of control, to be honest I was already out of control but you brought me back. You are strong enough to come back yourself but in my case it would have been different. You saved everyone." Yuu stared at me, his eyes were deep.

"That's not true. I was becoming out of control. I mean I would have been completely if you didn't say anything."

"Wait you heard what I said?" I saw Yuu's face blushing up.

"I did." It was a pathetic answer but it was all I could manage as I saw Guren and the rest all staring at me. "Guren, let's talk in your office."

"Giving me orders now?" Guren smirks.

"I will be taking over your job next if you're not careful." I smile.

I'm glad everyone is alive. I'm glad I didn't kill them. I'm glad that Yuu said those 3 words I have been longing to hear. I say goodbye to everyone as me and Guren made our way to his office.

"So, what is it you want to talk about?"

"I need permission from you."

"Since when does the almighty Skye need permission from me?"

"Stop it Guren, I'm being serious." He still had an amused expression on, maybe I should have killed him when I had the chance. "I want to go on a solo mission. I need to find my m-," I paused correcting myself. "Shane."

"And what will you do when you find Shane?" He looks at me seriously now.

"I want to find out what happened and I will then kill her." I said without hesitating.

"But will you be able to kill her. If we exclude strength for now, would you have the heart to kill her. She is still you mother after all, whether you like it or not."

"Shane is not my mother. Biologically yes but I will never accept her as my mother. Not anymore."

"Your heart won't waver when it comes to it?"

"No." I say but now I'm questioning myself. What if a little bit of my mother is still in Shane? What if Shane isn't completely who I think she is? What if...

"What about Yuu?" My eyes opened wider. Wait how did he? He...

"What about him." I kept my composure and my voice steady. I didn't want Guren knowing I was shocked.

"Save the act. I know what's going on. Legendary Skye and stupid Yuichiro falls in love. How cliché. Whatever. Going solo will mean you will be separated from him. Plus this mission will probably last a while. Can you leave him?" My jaw clenches.

"I..." I stuttered. "If that's what it takes then the answer to your question is yes. My first priority is finding Shane and killing her."

"This isn't a mission you should be going alone on. Shane is dangerous, powerful. Very powerful. I'm not sure even I could go against her."

"Guren, I must do this mission alone. You understand right?"

"You're so stubborn." He sighs and shakes his head. "Fine, you have my permission."