Mika is a vampire?!?

"Hide." I said.
"Yeah I know, but where exactly?" Yuu whispered.
"There. The toilet!" I pointed to the closed door.

I opened the door slightly. "Oh um... Hi Mitsuba, Shinoa."
"Hey we heard you got out of the hospital." Mitsuba says as she handed me a piece of paper.
"And I'm having a sleepover tonight. We were wondering if you wanted to join us," Shinoa asked "The details are all on the paper."
"Oh um sure and thanks! And So I will see you tonight." I say.
"Great." Shinoa claps her hands together.
"Bye. See you later." Mitsuba says as the both leave.

I quickly shut the door.
I turn around with a Yuichiro going through some of the paperwork.

"I still have to catch up on those." I sigh as I gestured my head towards the paperwork.
"I didn't know that you had to do paperwork. I thought that was Guren's job. Wait a minute-" Yuu started as he picks up a book.
"What's wrong?" I asked, confused.
"Oh I have this book. Notes on Nightwalkers. This was my favourite book back when I was held captive by the vampir-" He stops.
"Wait. You were held captive by the Vampires?" I asked. But regretted it as I saw the look on Yuu's face as he thought about it.
"I'm sorry. I said too much." We stayed silent for a few minutes that felt like forever.

"I know this is none of my business but... um... Hyakuya, that's your surname right?" I was basically stating the obvious.
"Yeah. That's right." He seemed to be off in his own world.
"You don't happen to be part of the Hyakuya Orphanage, are you?" I feel so insensitive as I know the orphanage was most likely destroyed during the Vampires attack.
Yuu look stunned. He was still. He slowly turned to me with tears trickling down his face. "How do you know about the Hyakuya orphanage?"
I felt horrible for bringing up a past he probably doesn't want to remember. "Do you know a person named Mikaela?" My hands trembled as I waited for his answer.
He takes a deep breath "He's... He's a... a... Vampire."