My Past - My History

"You... No it's impossible. How can Mi...Mika become a vampire?" I stuttered.

"I don't know." Yuichiro looked sad. It was the first time I ever saw weakness. He was the last person I would ever think would show weakness.

"That can't be true. No. Not Mika. It can't be." I tried to look for a alternative reason.

"Wait how do you know about the Hyakuya orphanage and Mika?" He looked confused.

"I um... well." I stuttered.

"Please tell me. I want to know." Yuu begged.

"I was in the Hyakuya orphanage a long long time ago. Before you were there." I began, "You know about my family, well I was separated from my sister. And I travelled by myself, one day I arrived at the Hyakuya orphanage. I was looking at the little kids there, smiling, laughing, having fun. All the things that I wasn't doing."

"So? What happened afterwards?" Yuu was curious.

"Mika saw me staring from outside and came out and invited me in. I told them that I didn't have family - I refused to tell them what happened. They invited me to stay at the Hyakuya orphanage. I protested but they made me stay for a bit. I got to know Mika quite well. We were the same age and all. But I never told him about my history."

"Mika..." Yuu murmured.

"He was my friend. My first friend. Things started to go downhill after that. As I said, I am cursed leaving the Hyakuya orphanage in bad luck. I decided to leave. I left after staying there for 3 days. The best 3 days I had experienced in a while. I left without saying anything. I left with seeing Mika one last time. " I stare at the blank wall.

"You were in the Hyakuya orphanage?" Yuu looks at me.

"Yeah. I was. For 3 days." I replied.

I never told anyone about my past so I don't understand why I just told Yuu everything about my history, my life. They secrets that I've kept to myself for so long. Why did I just tell him everything?

"I'm sorry but I need to pack for staying over at Shinoa's." I made a excuse for him to leave.

"Oh er... yes of course. I better get going as well." He quickly gets up and walks towards the door and opens  it.

"Well um... bye." I say as he steps out and close the door. I turn around and leaned on the door and slowly slid down until I was sitting on the floor. I stared outside my window. The sky was grey.

I can't believe I just told him everything. What is it about him that makes me trust him so much?

I shake my head. I better get packed up for Shinoa's. But nothing can get me over today.