[1]- N E W V I L L A G E

THREE MONTHS LATER
SMALL VILLAGE ON EDGE OF SHEIRE FOREST
POLDARK PACK

not edited

NATALIA MIKAELSON WASN"T USED TO BE CALLED THEA. So when she heard someone shout the name, she didn't react at first. Even after three months, it was still hard to get used to be called the name of her dead twin sister. When someone called the name Thea for a second time did she turn around. Her beige dress pushed back in the wind along with her curly mess of blonde hair. She held up a hand to shield the sun from her blue eyes, as she watched a boy run up to her.
"Hi Theo!" Natalia said, smiling as the slightly taller boy fell into step with her. Theodore Jackson was a werewolf, a Poldark wolf, he was two years older than Natalia making him sixteen, seventeen at the end of the month. The two had gotten close when Natalia first arrived with Alexander and Alvin.

News of the massacre had reached the small village by the time the three had gotten there, so seeing a young alpha with only two members of his pack left riding in to their village was what they had expected, but they hadn't realized just how little of the North East Atlantic pack was actually left. They had been welcomed with open arms, well mostly, the neighboring village hosted the Crescent Pack, who hated the North East Atlantic pack. The rivalry had been going on for centuries. So whenever they visited they would always throw rude and snide comments at the three.
When the villagers had found out that "Thea" wasn't a wolf but a witch, they were confused, which lead to Alexander explaining the affair between Esther and Ansel in a shorter simpler way. Natalia soon became the village witch/doctor.

"Hey T," Theo said, swinging an arm around Natalia's shoulder, planting a soft kiss on her forehead. Natalia let out a small laugh, leaning into Theo's side. "Theo," she chided, "I'm pretty sure it's just you and me right now," she reminded him.
Theo let out a hearty laugh. "Ok then Nat," he said, kissing her cheek this time, "let's go find a peaceful place to sit down!" He grabbed her hand, before starting to run to an empty spot in the flower field. He collapsed down, pulling Natalia down on top of him.

Natalia let out another laugh, pressing her lips firmly against his. Theo flipped the two over, so Natalia was underneath him and began kissing her again, trailing the kisses down her neck towards her chest, making the girl moaned with delight. The two were interrupted by Alvin shouting out for Natalia.

"Thea! Thea! Where are you?" The two teens groaned, pulling away from each other and standing up.

Natalia smoothed down her dress and fixed her hair. Her face was flushed as Theo pulled her into his side and the two walked over to where Alvin was standing. The older boy had his hand son his hops, watching the two teens walk over.
They were both young and in love, it made Alvin's heartache. There was once someone he loved, but she was ripped away from him by Mikael, just like his father and two younger siblings. Alvin had is arms crossed across his chest. It wasn't that he didn't like the boy, it was just that he didn't like the idea of him kissing his baby sister. And also because of Natalia's crazy older siblings who were vampires and murderers. They could show up at anytime to take Natalia back and Alvin didn't want them to find a boy groping her. He KNEW they would kill Theo and him for it.

"Hi Alvin!" Nat said with a bright smile on her face.
"Hey Thea," Alvin said smiling at his younger sister before turning to the boy besides her. "I need to speak with my sister alone for a minute,"

Theo groaned, pecking Nat on her lips, murmuring a goodbye and a promise to visit her later. As he left, Nat held up her hand, counting down from five. A habit she had gotten off of a witch that used to live in their village before she was killed when Mikael went on his rampage. When she got to one, Alvin spoke up. "They're has been sightings of your siblings in a neighboring village. The Paxon Pack said that Niklaus was looking for a witch strong enough to break his curse," Alvin paused, before continuing, pushing his curly hair back as he spoke, "they think he's going to come here next, news of the Poldark Pack's witch has spread. If this is true we'll have to leave," Alvin looked down at his sister, waiting to see her reaction. When there was none but a quiet 'oh'. Alvin took her hand and the two siblings walked back to their hut where Alexander was with a few wolves that didn't have a pack.