[3] - S E E I N G T H E M A G A I N

not edited 🙃

WALKING INTO THE MANSION WAS THE HARDEST THING NATALIA FREYA HAD EVER DONE. She knew that all of her siblings would be there. And she had heard the story of what they had become.

Nik had changed his name to Klaus, becoming famous for being the most dangerous of them all. Elijah was a noble man who always kept his word, yet he always was seeming to pick up Klaus' messed. Kol was a menace; he killed villages at a time, turning anyone he met who he didn't kill. Rebekah was known as the original who fell in love with every man she met, her lovers always ended up dead... She hadn't heard anything about Finn although... Natalia assumed he was keeping a lower profile than her other siblings, or he had separated himself from them.

(Her dress)

(Her dress)

Arm in arm with Oliver, she held her head high as she entered. Making eye contact with Trevor who was across the room with Katerina, she pulled Oliver in their direction.

"Hello Katerina," Natalia pulled the young woman into a hug and kissed her cheek.

"Hello Natalia," the two had grown close over the past couple weeks, Natalia introducing Katerina to all the tricks and secrets of the court.

"I see Trevor has showed you around already,"

"Yes, I was just planning on introducing her to the Lords of the house." Trevor gave Natalia a look, 'would you like to join us?' It said.

She nodded, "I shall accompany you," turning to Oliver she muttered quietly; "make sure no one finds out who I am."

"Of course Rosalie," Oliver used her fake name, motioning to Katerina.

Natalia leaned in close to the girl, pupils dilating as she compelled her. "My name is Rosalie Jackson, you know nothing of vampires or werewolves or witches. We are simply housing you."

Nodding, Katerina blinked. "Shall we Rosalie?" She offered Natalia her other arm with a smile.

"We shall," plastering a fake smile on her own face, Natalia took a deep breath, praying that it wasn't all of her siblings present.

"Lord Elijah,"

Here we go. Stay calm Natalia. Stay fucking calm.

"Hello Trevor," Elijah nodded his greeting, sparing Natalia not a glance and locking his eyes on the doppelgänger. "Who is this?"

"Katerina Petrova my Lord," Katerina introduced herself, curtsying to the vampire.

Elijah nodded, "pleasure to meet you, may I introduce you to my brother?"

Natalia held back her gasp when Nik walked over, a smirk playing on his lips.

"This is the Lord Niklaus, the party is for him."