[2] - H O P E A N D F A T E

IT HAD BEEN ALMOST A YEAR AND HALF SINCE NATALIA HAD SEEN HER SIBLINGS. And she was loosing hope, Theo was trying to keep her happy, but with her birthday having been the last week she was sadder than ever. She had spent the morning of her birthday crying, ever since she could remember, she had spent her birthday with Thea, the real Thea. 
    Now, she had to walk around the village having people wish her a "happy birthday Thea" when she wasn't Thea. The only three people who knew that was Alvin, Alexander and Theo. 

She was once more sitting out in the flower field, making a crown to leave by the forest as a present to the spirit of Thea when she heard a noise. She turned quickly, not seeing anyone there she turned forward again. 

Letting out a scream she stumbled to the ground, crushing the crown. Standing in front of her was a woman. She looked like she was older than Natalia, not by a lot, maybe Niklaus' age? She had long auburn hair that fell into neat curls. She had a kind smile on her face as she walked over to Natalia. 
"I'm sorry," she said letting out a small laugh, "I didn't mean to scare you. I'm looking for the Poldark Witch," 

Natalia regarded the woman for a second before nodding her head. Standing up she held her hand out, sending the older girl to the ground with a flick of her wrist. "What business does a vampire have with a witch?" She asked, her voice void of any emotion. (A/N : Get it?? Void? Void Stiles? No? ok sorry... I'll stop) 
"I just wanted to let her know that the Mikaelson's are coming for her," the vampire managed out through her screams of pain. 

Natalia dropped her hand, and the vampire stood up, grinning like a mad woman. "I'm Aurora De Martel, and you little witch?" 

"Someone who doesn't want you here."

With that Natalia twisted her wrist in a sharp movement, a crack followed and Aurora fell to the ground dead. 
"Bloody vampires. So full of themselves." She wiped her hands on her dress, picking up the now crushed crown and leaving the patch, walking back to her village she took the long way so she could drop off the flower crown by the edge.

Unaware of the person watching her. 

The man stared at the blonde haired girl. She was older, but yet still the same. While she looked more like a woman, her hair was still as unruly, not as dark blonde as it had been a year and a half ago, more pale. The same accent, a mix of his proper one with hints of the more unruly one of her favorite brothers. But most importantly, the same spark in her eyes. Although it was a lot dimmer and more hidden, the man could still see it; curried deep under hurt and betrayal, it was there.

When Natalia dropped the crown on the ground next to the tree he was behind, he held his breath. If she were to find out that he was there, she'd beg her to take her with him. Which he couldn't have her around Kol while he was still out of control or Niklaus who was hellbent on breaking his curse; no matter the cost.

So, he let her place the crown, and once she was gone from his view, he stepped out of the shadows. 

Picking up the crown, Elijah Mikaelson sighed. It was made out of daisy's, one of her favorites to make with Kol. "Happy Birthday Little One,"

And almost as if hearing him, Natalia stopped walking. She turned and ran back as fast as she could to where she had left the crown. But, alas, fate didn't want the youngest Mikaelson to cross paths with the third oldest one just yet. So, by just mere coincidence, if such thing exists, Elijah had vamp-sped away right as Natalia came to a stop. 
     But he didn't get away so fast as for Natalia to not feel the rush of wind and magic in the air, mainly due to her sudden feeling of more power, but also due to the fact that the flower crown she had made was gone.

Smiling, Natalia turned. She made her way back to the village. Completely forgetting about Aurora De Martel and her warning. Only thinking of the fact that at least one of her siblings knew where she was and was watching her. 

∞∞∞∞

Later that night, while Natalia was "enjoying" a dinner with the entire village and bonfires to celebrate her birthday. 

There was a plan hatching. Knowing that she was the last living Mikaelson and that Mikael would be coming for her in a year when she turned fifteen.

Daliah knew she had to take action. Drawing power from her eldest niece, she managed to create a cloaking spell on Natalia Freya Mikaelson. One that would last until her first-born showed the first signs of magic. So Mikael would kill her, thus turning her into a vampire leaving her daughter all alone for Daliah to take herself and use as another power source.

A/N: HI! First thing, sorry for not updating in a while. Lots going on in my life. Second thing, sorry for a short chapter, this act is only here for bases to be set for the fifth book in this series (if I take it that far). And that was also the last mention of the Mikaelson siblings until act four also. So, I know I said I wasn't gonna have major time skips. But since I only need this act as bases to be set for ANOTHER book, I will be doing a kinda major time skip to where she is seventeen I believe. Still trying to work out the timeline myself....

BUT!! we also saw AURORA!! SOOOOOO!! Thats another TVDU character!!! More will show up in act four and five and probs six I believe. then It'll be off TO BOOK TWOOOO!!

But then I do actually have a third thing. I've been thinking for a while to start posting chapters of a Teen Wolf book I've been working on. It's about Stiles "Twin sister" the book is called Voices in my head. Lemme know if I should publish it or not.

Then!! I love signing in and seeing that I have notifications and then clicking to find out that people are following, adding my book to their reading lists, and voting!!! I would love to also get some comments!! PLS don't be a shy reader!!!!

LOVE YALL!!! <<<<<<<3333333