I'll Take Thee Away

I took the kids to lunch, and sat back at my desk. I heard a tap on my window, and opened it up. Sarah climbed into the classroom, and sat down in front of me on my desk.

"So, which one of these tiny little assholes are you willing to give up?" She giggled.

"Well, Elliana has really been pissing me off."

She grabbed my braid, and yanked.

"Ah!" I half gasped, and half moaned.

"Naughty words, my love."

"How 'bout you stop doing that, or I'll take away your kiddo supply?"

"Fine." She sat back, resigned. "So, Elliana?"

"Yes."

"Alright, same as always. And you know, I could probably check with Book and see if we could make you immortal too." She winked. She hopped off my desk, planted a kiss on my cheek, and flew away to go take care of her business.

When I took all of my kids to pickup, her parents didn't show up. I checked my roster, and she was missing. Nobody had any memory of her. I waited for Sarah, and not long after everyone had gone inside, she flew down on her mop, and grabbed my arm.

She flew upward, and I shrieked.

"You know I hate it when you do that!"

She giggled, and pulled me up.

"Sorry love, I couldn't resist. You're just so cute when you're scared."

I huffed, and settled myself on the mop in front of her. She grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to her. She began kissing my neck, and I shivered at her touch. She raised her head, and whispered "We're here."

She parked her mop in front of the cottage, and we both dismounted. She jumped, and intertwined her fingers with mine. She led me into the cottage, skipping, and I looked up to see Elliana in a cage. The look of betrayal on their faces never got old.

"Miss... Miss Y/L/N?" She asked, in disbelief. I let out a cackle, and Sarah giggled and jumped up and down.

"You know, you could make a good witch." She said.

"I wish." I muttered, and then looked her in the eyes. "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. It just makes me sad that you'll be around forever, and you'll probably find someone else after I die."

"Well, first of all, I could never love another. And secondly, Book!" She sang. The book flew off the shelf, and nestled itself in her hands. It flipped open to a page, which she read, and then giggled in delight.

"Lookie, lookie! It says that if a coven accepts you as one of their own, you can become a witch! And I'm sure Mary and Winnie will accept you!"

My jaw dropped. "Really?"

"Mhm!"

Elliana cleared her throat.

"Hello? Are either of you gonna take me down?"

Sarah looked at me, and we both burst into giggles. At that moment, Mary and Winifred burst through the door, having collected their fresh dead man's toe.

"Sisters!" Winifred called.

"Winnie, Winnie, Winnie!" Sarah jumped. "Can Y/N join our coven and become a witch? Book says she can, if you guys are okay with it."

"Excuse us for a second." Winnie said, and they huddled in for a sister's circle.

When they turned back, Sarah was beaming. "Winnie said you can join!" She ran to hug me.

"Yes, conditionally." Winnie said. "If you ever hurt my sister, I will make sure you live the most gruesome of lives and die the most painful of deaths."

"Believe me, I'd never hurt her. And if I did, I'd absolutely deserve that. She's wonderful, and I'm lucky to have her."

Winifred gave a satisfied smile, and the three of them nodded.

"May she join our group, attempts not in vain." Winnie said.

"Itch-ita, copita, melaka, mystica."

"And if she hurts Sarah, let her feel pain."

"Itch-ita, copita, melaka, mystica." The three of them chanted, and lightning struck. I felt electricity running through my veins. Pink sparks flew from my hands.

"Pink, pink, lovely magic!" Sarah said, jumping, and then pulling me in for a hug.

"Now, for the child!" Winifred said.

"Ah, yes, take a drink!" Mary said as Winnie thrust the spoonful of potion towards Elliana. She took a sip in fear, and began to turn transparent. Winnie, Mary, and Sarah began to suck her life force. I stood back, afraid I would be overstepping.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Sarah said. I looked at Winnie and Mary, and they both nodded in approval. The four of us drained her life force. Sarah and I jumped up and down in excitement, and I jumped into her arms. She lifted my hips to set me on hers, and carried me to her room. She set me in the chair in front of her vanity, and I gasped at my appearance.

"Holy shit. I look like I'm nineteen again."

"You look beautiful, my love!" Sarah proclaimed.

I turned to look at her, and I couldn't believe my eyes. She was incredibly attractive before, but she was alluring in this light, with her younger features. Despite being 300 years older than me, she looked the same age.

"Am I beautiful now?" She asked shyly, looking at me.

"Honey, you've been beautiful the entire time I've known you. You just look younger-pretty now."

She blushed, grabbed my hand, and led me onto the bed.