Under The Covers

"Can I tell you something?" I asked, briefly shying away from her touch.

"Of course, my love." She said.

"I... I was kind of jealous seeing you put those handcuffs on that cop."

"Believe me, darling, that was nothing to me. I can use handcuffs on you, and get a lot hotter than I did with her." She said, conjuring up a pair. She looked at me inquisitively, and I smiled and nodded. She grabbed my shoulder and pushed me onto my back. She pushed my wrists together, and placed the cuffs on them.

"You like that, baby?" She said, somewhat harshly, but an undertone of genuine concern. I nodded. She flipped me back over and began to undress. She slipped her nightgown off over her shoulders to reveal her matching lacy dark maroon bra and panties. She slipped her panties off seductively, and straddled my waist. She held them up between two fingers, and with her other hand, pinched my jaw, letting me know to open my mouth.

"You've got to tell me you want it." She said, staring me down.

"Yes, please." I said after my mind began to clear.

She balled up her panties, and stuffed them into my mouth. I moaned into them, and bucked my hips up towards her. She readjusted her position to place herself on my thigh, and began to grind on me. I moaned again, and she began to work her hands up my nightgown.

"No panties?" She asked. "You must've been planning this." She tugged on one of my locks of hair. I hissed, and she did it again. She bit down on my earlobe, which earned her another hiss. I grabbed her waist. She worked her way down my neck, sucking and kissing all of my pressure points. As the pressure got to be too much, I dug my fingernails into her waist, and she let out a sharp gasp. She began to rub harder against my thigh, and started playing with my clit. I could feel her tensing up and I began to grind my hips upward. She came and let out an ungodly beautiful scream. Upon hearing her scream, I reached my climax. She began to undo the handcuffs and take the makeshift gag out. She stroked my hair and laid down next to me.

"You did so good for me, baby. Good girl." She smiled.