Garden of Magic

I woke up to Sarah playing with my hair. I smiled, and opened my eyes.

"Good morning, my love." She said.

"Good morning."

"You hungry?" She asked.

"Yeah, actually, I am. Normally I don't eat breakfast but I'm starving for some reason." She looked at me, disappointed.

"You don't normally eat breakfast?"

"Well, I usually don't have the time."

"Y/N, you've got to take care of yourself sweetheart. If not for you, for me. I love you too much to see you waste away."

"Sarah, I promise it's not on purpose, but I will try harder. For you." I smiled.

She looked me in my eyes, seemingly satisfied with my answer, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She used her magic to pull two outfits out of her closet.

"Well, let's get dressed."

One of the outfits flung towards me, and my jaw dropped. It was beautiful. The outfit had a modern witch vibe to it. The skirt, again, was a velvet royal blue, with stars and rhinestones on it. The top was black, and it tied in the middle, made with a see through mesh fabric, and it had beautiful bell sleeves. I turned to see her, dressed in a fluffy pink dress, with ruched sleeves, and a dark maroon corset. She handed me a blue velvet headband that matched the skirt, with a rhinestone shooting star.

"You look beautiful, my darling." Sarah said.

"Not as beautiful as you." I giggled.

We walked toward the garden, grabbing baskets along the way. We sat in the grass and picked berries. She picked a ripe raspberry, and looked me in my eyes suggestively. I opened my mouth, and she placed it on my tongue. "Good girl." She said. I ate it, all while keeping eye contact, and burst into giggles. She placed a little kiss on my nose, and I grabbed her jaw and looked her in the eyes. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever met, and I was overjoyed to be spending the rest of my life with her.