Honeymoon Suite

As we left, the wedding party bid us adieu and waved as we flew, to our getaway, on Sarah's mop. I was sitting in front of her, but I was facing her. I cuddled into her arms. It may have been raining, but it just made every moment more exciting. We soared through the air until we reached a balcony of a gothic castle we had rented. I knew we would have to dismount the broom, so I grabbed her hand before I stepped off. I still couldn't bear the loss of her physical contact. She smiled, and stepped onto the balcony, opening the door.

I gasped at the sight of the room. The pictures couldn't possibly have done it justice. An ivory staircase led down to a lounge area. There was an identical staircase leading up to a loft with a king sized bed. It had burgundy bed sheets with pale pink rose petals on top. There was a massive clawfoot tub in the bathroom, and a beautiful golden frame around the mirror.

She affectionately yanked on my arm as she led me up toward the bed. She sat me down.

"My, aren't we eager tonight?" I smirked, attempting to place myself on a higher moral pedestal.

"Stop riding that high horse and start riding me." She mumbled.

"Clever." I said, but began to oblige by turning around for her to unzip my dress. As I slipped out of mine, I unzipped hers, and she did the same. She was wearing the most darling set of lingerie I had ever seen. She wore a dark purple lace bralette that had a satin bow in between the cups. The panties were matching, with garters connecting them to her thin stockings, and she wore a pair of golden close toed pumps.

"You're practically licking your chops, get over here." She commanded as she kicked off her shoes.

As if in a trance, I followed her directions. We began to make out, and she wrapped her leg around my waist. I moaned into the kiss. We moved towards the bed, doing a romantic sort of convoluted dance. It ended with me on top of her, pinning her wrists to the bed. She hooked her leg and flipped our positions.

"Motherfucker!" I said, surprised at my loss of control. She kissed the sensitive spot on my jaw, and I shivered.

"Naughty words, love." She breathed into my ear.

She sat on my hips and began to pull down my panties.

"You're already close, love." She said, withdrawing her hand. I whimpered. "You want me back?" She said, with the highest level of care and concern in her voice.

"Mhm." I nodded.

"Then beg." She said, dropping the care and tilting her glance downward at me. I moaned.

"Please. I need you. I love you." I whined.

"That's all I needed to hear." She began to resume her work to undo me. I gripped her thighs, and came. She cared for me as I rode out the waves of shock that rolled over me. When I had regained consciousness, I pinned her to the bed once again.

"Now it's your turn." I smiled.

I left a trail of kisses down her neck. I kissed my way up her right thigh, leaving a few bite marks, and then did the same on the left. I pulled her panties down as she lifted her hips, and began to get to work. I started with two fingers, and began to play with her clit with my tongue. She dug her hands into my hair, and grabbed at my head, pulling me in closer. I moaned into her, and that put her over the edge. She came on my face, and as she began to collect herself, I flopped down onto the bed next to her. I turned to face her.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too."

We shared a smile.