Tying The Knot

I stood at the altar, adorned with rose quartz and malachite beads, creating a beautiful pink and green rain effect. The rain clouds rumbled, threatening us with a good time. I fidgeted with the lace embellishment on my skirt. I began to hear an instrumental version of Sarah's siren song, and I looked down the aisle.

She was stunning. Winifred walked her down in a conservative green dress. Sarah was wearing a light lavender dress. She was beautiful.

She smiled at me as she walked down the aisle

She smiled at me as she walked down the aisle. She gave me a kiss on the cheek as she reached the altar. I pressed my forehead to hers, and smiled.

"We are gathered here today to join Sarah Sanderson and Y/N Y/L/N in unholy matrimony." Mary said, and Izzy snickered at that. She stood on my side, while Gilbert and Winnie were with Sarah. "I understand the brides have written their own vows?" We nodded. I went first.

"Sarah, when I met you, I felt a strong sort of connection. It felt like my life was just beginning. I knew that it was going to be forever. It was like a flame was lit within me, and it burns brighter when you're near. I love you, and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my immortal life with you." I said, with a few tears, and concluded my speech by holding my hand out to my fiancée.

"Y/N. I had always been a bit of a flirt. I never could've seen myself settling down with someone. When I met you, all of my thoughts of affairs and their afflictions melted away. You planted a wonderful seed in my head, the idea that life and love can be more than just sex and attention. I love you, and I will never stop, not for the rest of our lives." She smiled, placing her hand in mine.

She wrapped a red ribbon around our wrists, and I wrapped a pink one. Winnie wrapped around a green ribbon. Izzy wrapped a light yellow, while Gilbert came to wrap a deep blue ribbon. Cassie with a light blue, Becca with lavender, and finally Mary with orange. As Sarah and I worked together to tie all of the ribbons into a beautiful bow, the two of us recited:

"Red for passion, pink for love, dark blue for the sky above. Light blue for days, and purple for nights, green for luck and lack of fights. Yellow and orange, creativity and ambition. Marriage as a partnership, and a mission. With our intentions tied to me, I now confirm my love for thee."

We finished tying the bow, and it began to rain. We slipped on our rings, and kissed for the first time as wives. As we walked back down the aisle, Izzy sprinkled dried rose petals and lavender down in front of us. We got toward the end, and she picked me up bridal style to carry me into the cottage. I giggled, and my heart felt like it was going to explode. As we approached the feast that had been prepared for us and our guests, we lit a red candle at the head of the table. We sat down, with me on her lap, and began to eat. I couldn't bear the thought of losing physical contact with her. I wanted it to be just the two of us, holding each other forever.