1993

"Amok! Amok, amok amok amok amok..." Anya said.

I glared at Sarah. "Did you teach her that?" I said lightly.

"No, it was the... the magical box? With the moving images? They have one about me and my sisters." She said.

"The tv? And it's called a movie. There's really one about you and Mary and..." I trailed off.

"You can say "Winnie". Just because I can't stand her doesn't mean I can't actually stand her." She laughed.

"Oh. That makes sense, except it doesn't really at all." I said. "There's really a movie about you guys?"

"Mhm! It was wonderful, although it included those nitwit teenagers."

"Becca, Izzy, and Cassie?

"No, the ones from 1993."

"You came back in 1993 as well? How did I not know that?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know. 'Twas not one of my fondest memories, or one of my brightest moments."

"I'm watching it with you. We're watching it. Tonight." I said, decidedly.

As we cuddled up on the couch, blankets and popcorn in hand, she began to try to convince me not to watch it. My will was strong though, and we ended up watching it.

She was on screen for a brief second, along with her beautiful siren song.

"So, is this like a documentary?" I interrupted.

"Shh, you'll see." She responded.

The screen flashed to the cabin. It showed the inside, with Winnie brewing a potion.

"Add a dash of pox. And a dead man's toe. Dead man's toe, and make it a fresh one!" Winifred exclaimed.

The screen showed Sarah. She began to jump around.

"Dead man's toe? Dead man's toe, add a dead man's toe. Dead man's toe, dead man's toe!"

"Awe, you're so adorable." I smiled, snuggling in closer to her.

"Oh, stop. I was old back then." She said, rolling her eyes and waving her hand dismissively.

"No, love, I'm serious. Your sense of wonder is way more beautiful to me than your external appearance."

She looked uncomfortable, yet flattered, and turned her eyes back to the screen.

"Oh, don't get your knickers in a bunch. We are just three kindly old spinster ladies!" Winifred said.

"Spending a quiet evening at home!" Mary added.

"Sucking the lives out of little children!" Sarah shouted, excitedly. Winnie began to choke her.

"I really messed that one up." She said, looking at the screen with disappointment.

"Yeah, but she shouldn't've choked you. That's pretty awful of her."

"Hmm." She conceded.

"This... is terribly uncomfortable." Sarah said on the screen.

"Oh my devil, they actually hanged you? Like I knew that, but it's still incredibly graphic. I would've killed them if I was there." I muttered.

"I'd advise you not to go around killing people. That's how one gets hanged in the first place." She said absentmindedly.

I sat myself closer to Sarah, and nearly fell asleep as the story droned on about a family from L.A. and another teenage girl.

"Darling, wake up! I'm coming back on screen!" She said.

"No offense, but I hate these kids. Can we finish this movie when I'm a bit more awake?" I asked.

"Yes, of course. There does appear to be another one though."

"Another... movie?" I asked. "There are lots of those."

"No, well, yes, but no. Another one about me and my sisters, one about Becca and Izzy and Cassie."

"Can we watch that one later too? As much as I love you, I'm super tired." I said drowsily.

"Of course, my love." She said, resting her head on top of mine. I fell asleep there.