Part 6

I woke up feeling super excited. I checked the time on my phone and it was almost eleven thirty. I decided that eat a little snack and then I was going to get ready. I made my way into my kitchen and found a bag of potato chips to eat. 

I was about to get ready when I heard a knock on my door. I went to open it, and I was honestly upset with who I saw. 

"What do you want you dick?" I asked Will. 

"I want to know why you are so pissed off with me," He said. "I haven't done anything wrong." 

"Listen, Will," I started. "All I wanted was for you to be a little nicer to my new friends yesterday at breakfast. I didn't need you asking about their job and insulting them about it." 

"Yeah," Will said. "Well maybe they need to take a pill of realization so they see how stupid their job is." 

"Their job is not stupid," I exclaimed. "If anything, I bet it is better than the average job of anyone else you know. I'm sure that it's better than working at a Starbucks all their life or living off their parents profit." 

"At least my parents make enough money to help me if I need it!" Will yelled. "At least I've grown up and realized life is more than just a game and acting like a child. Maybe I've realized that I can't live off my parents anymore and that I want to get a job." 

"Yeah right," I said. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get dressed for the day." 

"Why?" Will asked. "Are you going on a date with Colby?" 

"What?!?" I asked. "No! We are just hanging out. He wants to help me start a YouTube channel." 

"Sure," Will said. "That's all you're going to do." 

"Why do you even care?" I asked. 

"Because I don't want to see you get hurt again," He yelled. 

"The only thing that is really hurting me is the fact you don't know how to be nice!" I yelled back. "You're only ever nice to the new girls we hang out with, but the second its a guy you get all upset and act like an ass. Your not the only guy I'm ever going to hang out with so get that idea out of you thick ass skull." 

"Well maybe you're not the only girl I'm gonna hang out with," He said. 

"No shit Sherlock," I said. 

With that, I slammed the door in his face, and I took a deep breath. Did he honestly think I wasn't gonna hang out with any other guys besides him my whole life? If so, he was wrong. I walked back to my room and finally picked out an outfit. I was going to wear a pair of grey sweatpants and a cropped tank top with air forces. I checked the time, twelve o'clock. 

I hopped into the shower and got ready for the day. I was thankful that I didn't have to work today because I would rather hang out with Colby and the other guys. I heard my phone go off, and it said that I had a text from Colby.    

1:30 

Colbs: 

Hey! 

Is it okay if I come and pick you up a little bit earlier? 

Yeah of course :)

Colbs: 

Okay, see you in a bit <3 

See you <3 

With that, I quickly made sure that I looked okay, and scrolled through Tik Tok on my phone while waiting on my couch. It hadn't been more that fifteen minutes before I heard a knock on my door. I quickly opened it up and saw Colby smiling at me. 

"Hey," He said. 

"Hey," I replied.

"You ready to go?" He asked me. 

"Yep," I replied. "Do I need to bring anything to make my YouTube channel?" 

"Do you have a laptop?" He asked.

 I just nodded my head yes.

"You might want to bring it with you," He told me. 

"Okay," I said. 

I quickly ran inside and grabbed my laptop and it charger. I stuffed it into a backpack I had sitting on my floor, and quickly made my way back to the door. 

"Okay," I spoke. "Now I'm ready."

"Then lets go," Colby said. 

"To the house of craziness we go!" I exclaimed. 

Colby just laughed and we made our way to the elevator. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

Sorry this chapter is a little bit short...