Chapter 10

Chapter 10
————

He was tied to a chair, injected with a serum that would rob him of his supernatural strength and ability to turn. Normally the restraints would not have been a problem but with him incapacitated, he was helpless against a rope. A fucking rope! If this was not irony he did not know what was

But the rope was least of his concerns. Drake knew something for certain, we would not survive the night. The decision was, how would he go?

"So" a voice interrupted his thought "America? Huh?" the voice said "I knew that you would have run far, with tail tucked between your legs but America is a stretch" he paused "that's why it took some time to find you, you didn't doubt that did you? That we would give up? Let go? I know you know us better than that, more than you wish. So we are here, facing the inevitable. So question remains, how would you like to go? With a bang or a whimper?"

Finally Drake looked up in to the eyes of the monster, a monster he would never forget, the monster sat opposite to him in a chair, but in a safe distance from him, just in case he got any ideas, not that they would help.

He could never beat him.

"Go to hell!" he muttered through his teeth, every word laced with venom and hatred he felt for the guy in front of him.

"Drakey! Drakey!" the monster nodded his head as if admonishing a child "Where do you think I am coming from?"

"Now, I don't have all day you see. Schedule to follow and people to kill" he said "Let's start shall we, the rules of the game are simple. You are a defeated Alpha of the rogues, rogues I can kill and no one would lift a finger at me, of course it would all be in self-defense you see. He said putting up his hands in defensive position. So here is your choice, you give me what I want and I let your band of pathetic misfits live, they don't die, simple right? I always like games with simple rules"

He got up from his chair and he extended his hand out and someone put a gun in his hand "Special bullets, with love from Roma" he said patting the gun affectionately and with his left hand he beckoned someone out of Drakes peripheral vision and one of his men entered dragging along with him one of his pack members. He roughly pushed his pack member in front of Adrian in kneeling position his hands tied and his mouth gagged. No doubt drugged as well so he couldn't turn or break free from the rags that bound him.

"Now where were we?" Adrian tapped his head with the butt of the gun.

"Ah! Yes!" he said and came forward to the rogue kneeling at his feet. Put the gun on his head and fired.

"You fucker! You Motherfucking asshole, you bastard, you are a fucking monster!" Drake yelled and vigorously fought against his restraints.

Adrian walked closer and whispered "Drake! You seemed to have forgotten what I was, so I wanted to refresh your memory a little, now that it is refreshed, we can start off"

He walked back to the dead body lying there in a pool of its own blood and said "Next"