Chapter 4

Chapter 4

———————

"Our theater area is this twenty five mile radius of your pack territory" Alex said "this is where most of our fight will take place" he pointed to the screen where google map of the pack land was projected.

It was in the afternoon and one of the pack members house was commandeered as a command center, the dining table was being used as a discussion table where Nick and Jeff were seated with Adrian, Sebastian and Alex was presenting. A projector with projection screen was set up.

"Now the last five attacks have been consistent, they always attack from west and north as you have maximum exposure there and that have enough rocky terrain to provide them cover" he said drawing lines to the pack house on the map, showing the path of attack the rogues would take.

 "Your south is protected by a natural barrier, a river. So you need to have two main areas to focus. The best place to meet this attack is here and here, as this is where the bulk of the attack comes from, they always attack in waves, the first wave is more of a recon and the second wave dose most of the damage, they also use a third wave for finishing touch" He had drawn circles overlapping the lines he drew earlier indicating the area where they would meet the rogues. He had gathered this information painstakingly all morning from Nick's pack and after surveying the land.

"Now, we do not see a change in their attack pattern in the last five attacks, they have numbers on their side and they assume they can win with brute force alone so they will  be confident and will not change their attack pattern now, we expect a full-on attack and that, we can use to our advantage"

Everyone in the command center was listening with rapt attention.

"Now the area where we meet them I am calling them Kill zones, so we have two primary KZ' and both of them will be armed with landmines. We will let the first wave come through and on the second wave we activate the land mines, I will have snipers in both KZ's and have them spread throughout if a third wave  comes in they should take them out"

"Snipers! Landmines! Are you demented?" Jeff shot up furious, this was their back up? Even Nick was lost.

"You seriously think you can stop a Werewolf with a bullet's and bombs, this is your brilliant idea?" Jeff asked outraged. These Roma wolves were certifiable. 

Adrian interrupted "Look at this" he was holding a black cylindrical object in his hand "this is no ordinary land mine, this is specifically designed for wolves and trust me when I say this any wolf that steps on this is history" he snapped his finger smiling. 

"And this" he pulled out a bullet from his pocket "is a special gift, from one of our subsidiary companies which also makes weapons for uncle Sam. This bullet explodes once it enters the body and there is silver nitrate in the contents that will prevent wounds from healing. Two of these babes will render the strongest wolf weak and injured, ripe for picking" he said as a matter of fact.

Nick and Jeff were horrified and fascinated, this was a fighting technique none of them were used to...it was always wolf against wolf, it was always might makes right that prevailed in the wolf world. that was the way it was, their whole society structure was based on that simple concept from Alphas. betas down to the omegas. But now these folks were changing the game.

"But this is...this is" Jeff stammered trying to put a coherent thought to this mad plan.

"Survival" Sebastian injected "Pure and simple survival, humans have created weapons that can wipe out our entire species and they would not hesitate to do so, if they ever find out about us. We have adapted their weapons, their tactics and their technology to protect ourselves. In simple words of Charles Darwin my friend, you adapt or you die."