Prince of Roma- Chapter 28

Chapter 28
---------------

"Max" Evy whispered rooted to the spot she was standing. Not believing what her eyes were seeing.

He stood up from the door frame with the smile unwavering on his face and slowly walked over, his eyes never breaking contact with hers.

She looked up to his face as he reached close to her that they were almost touching, he was looking down and smiling at her.

"Hi" he whispered from the top of her head.

She narrowed her eyes at him and punched him in his stomach.

"offff" he stepped back as the last thing he expected from her was an attack.

Before he could react she jumped and latched on to him.

"Never leave me again you bastard!" she muttered angrily. She could not describe the feelings humming through her right this moment.

She pulled him down for a hungry kiss.

He moaned in to her mouth and deepened the kiss his hands pulling her as close to him as physically possible. His libido was soaring.

Things quickly escalated further, lips clashed, hands flew, clothing quickly was shed and in one swoop Max dumped a naked Evy unceremoniously on the bed while he stood at the foot of it.

She lay there wantonly, displaying herself to her mate moving her hips slowly, enchanting him.

"You hussy" he whispered "what happened to the sweet shy girl I knew?" he asked.

"You happened" she retorted huskily "are you going to stand there all night or are you going to come fuck me?" she asked impenitently.

He swooped on to the bed on top of her and she welcomed him in to her arms and he entered her without any trouble. She was ready for him.

Their coupling was fanatic and frenzy, biting, nipping at each other, their wolves merging and sinking further in to the quicksand of the mate bond. Their wolves had the maximum impact of their separation and that is why both of them had not morphed in to their wolves as the impact of the bond would be felt maximum when you were in your wolf form.

Now their wolves were driving them together to reconnect, forge the bond that had been spread thin.

Max drove in to her like a man possessed and she took him in gladly urging him to go faster, a slow simmering heat built in her gut and spread in to her body, a sheen of fine sweat covered her.

She was going mad, she needed something...the heat spread in-between her legs.

"God Max.."she thrashed buckling her hips to meet his every thrust " I need...god...I need"

He increased his speed and driven mad with pleasure bit in to her neck on the same spot where he had claimed her.

She went wild, the heat exploded in to waves of pleasure, her eyes rolled in to her head as she arched her body in to him "Max" she whispered.

He felt her spasm in orgasm under him and the sight of her moaning in pleasure was beyond his control, losing every ounce of control he had, he thrust in to her in mad lust and with a groan he exploded inside her, her muscles sucking him dry greedily as he collapsed on her utterly spent.

***

The group of men stopped as their leader squinted at his phone trying to locate the GPS co-ordinates sent to him. They were almost there. It had been tricky trying to get in to Roma. Usually the borders were sparingly guarded on both sides. Roma wolves had a predictable pattern and on the Russian front, there was hardly any werewolf presence to have a patrol. The human patrol was also nonexistent since this was a border that hardly had any incident. The Russian government had good relations with their wealthy neighbors and Roma was the Russian politician's favorite holiday destination.