Sly Fox-captain of the Navydia Forest, Tighnari

Cyno stumbled across a few rocks, which visibly tuned down his speed. Sweat was running down his neck, and his forehead completely soaked. Sharp gasps were leaving his lips, as he was failingly trying to catch his breath. A sharp pain stabbed him right in his hip, leaving him gasping on the ground. Just how much stamina did he have? Cyno looked around himself, but no marks of the other boy were visible whatsoever. Did Cyno successfully run far enough? Well, he was indeed chased for the last hour. The silver haired boy then bent down, investigating his back, seeking the herbs which he has picked earlier. With a relieved sigh, Cyno made sure his bag was secured, before he turned on his foot, and slowly began to walk on the path leading from the forest.

It was way too easy, the inner voice at the back of Cyno's mind spoke, however he tried to ignore it.

Cyno could feel the wind picking up around him, and the feeling of being watched echoed through his every bone.
A pair of eyes gazed over him, and Cyno's blood cycle turned cold. Being followed and unable to tell from which direction was indeed uncomfortable. The leaves under the pressure of his foot rustled, filling the silent space. Cyno couldn't even react fast enough, as his world turned upside down.

A trap! Was the first thing that popped in Cyno's mind, as he attempted to remove the thick rope tying his feet together. His upper body was immediately pushed back into the dirt, as a person— Rather shorter person than Cyno himself dashed from the treetops. Using his glowed hands, he quickly got to work, and tied Cyno's palms together.

"Hey! Slow down a little!" Cyno desperately kicked around, however with his limbs tied together, he was as dangerous as a newborn kitten. The stranger seemed to ignore the boy in struggle, quickly removing Cyno's belt, kicking his spear into an unknown location.

As soon as Cyno calmed down, he noticed the stranger lifting his left hand, and as soon as it was in mid-air, a bunch of more strangers, dressed in same uniforms dashed from the air.

"We deeply apologize for this inconvenience, captain! We shall pay the penalty, and add extra patrol watch from now on." One of the men said.

The boy on the top simply sighed, before he waved with his hand towards himself, before he reached into his bag, grabbing a palm-full of a strange looking vial bottle of something. Cyno tried his best to protest, but was left with no choice than to gaggle down it's contains, as the boy used force to stretch open his mouth.

It tasted bitter. Cyno tried to make out what the strange liquid was, however botany was not his majour back in Sumeru Academy, and he was certain that this was made from some sort of herb. Nothing seemed unusual. Perhaps this was just used to simply calm him down. A feeling of relief flooded his chest.

The weight on his hips shifted, before it vanished completely, the boy standing up, as he whispered something to one of the men.

The watchers gathered around Cyno, as they grabbed him by his arms and pulled him up.

"Hey! You! Do you know that you're arresting the general Mahamatra!" Cyno wailed out, digging his boots into the ground, trying to keep still from the men dragging him different direction from the boy. And then, a hand was raised again, and the men stopped.

The boy turned around, looking straight into Cyno's eyes. A mean smile creeped into his face. Then, he finally said something.

"The General Mahamatra? What a pleasure, general, I'm the Dendro Archon! What a nice meeting, yes?" The boy then laughed, before he turned around again, beginning to leave. Anger filled Cyno's guts. He hated being misunderstood and taken as a liar. The silver haired boy swiftly moved his head to the left, head-butting one of the guards, which immediately crashed onto the ground along with Cyno. Another guard dashed straight up ahead, dragging his sword right to Cyno, who used it as a oppurtunity. He quickly lifted his legs, letting the blade cut through his ropes, immediately kicking into the man. Cyno wasted no time in getting up from the dirtied ground, running right after the boy who pursued him. Another group of guards ran after Cyno, however he couldn't bring himself to care. That rude guy hurt his ego, and now he was gonna make him cry!