93 Million Miles

angst and mild smut warning aha!!

—————

"Cyno — Please— Slow down, hah—"

The room was filled with the sounds of absolute filth. Three fingers working deep to the third knuckle inside of Tighnari.

The fox desperately rubbed against the general; clawing on his shirt, seeking purchase. The assault of his fingers had Tighnari gasping and dripping all across Cyno's lap.

"You're taking me so well, look at you — Shit, you're so fucking pretty."

"Cyno, Cyno!" With a sharp ache of Tighnari's back and a loud cry, he spilled all over his, and Cyno's stomach.

"Gods, you're — Ha, insatiable."

"You just look too sexy while cumming. How can I resist?"

A soft punch was landed against Cyno's left breast, who replied in a sarcastic chuckle.

"Are we getting embarrassed now? Hm?" Cyno asked, using his fingers to tilt the chin of Tighnari's up. He was met with a flushed, angry face, that resembled more an angry kitten, than a hunting lion.

The sharp look was broken with a soft huff, leading Tighnari's head to fall into the crook of Cyno's shoulder.

"Mmh, this is gross. Carry me to bath?"

Cyno raised his eyebrow at that, "Would you look at that? The great, captain, of the patrol of the forest rangers is a pillow princess, hm? Using your own subordinates to satisfy your private needs. Shame on you, Nari."

Tighnari crooked a smile in response, "I doubt the General Mahamatra's great title is below a mere patrol captain. Now, General, take responsibility, and clean the mess you've made out of me."

Cyno hummed in response, kissing the bare shoulder of Tighnari's. "What if I made even a bigger mess out of you, and after that, I'd carry you to the bath?"

Tighnari made the sound of disagreement in return, as he helpessly tried to pull himself away, only to be held in place by Cyno's strong arms. "Jesus, you horny beast. Can't you go a few hours before having the need to wet your dick again!"

"That's extremely hard, with your cute little ass winking at me." Cyno's hands slid down, grabbing Tighnari's buttocks, lightly squeezing them apart.

Tighnari immediately mewled in response, the top of his shirt falling apart. Cyno immediately pressed his lips against the milky skin of Tighnari's chest, marking every unmarked corner.

"This feels good, doesn't it? Just imagine how well I could make you feel —"

Tighnari slapped Cyno's hand away, fixing his messed hair. "Calm your dick down, mister horny beast. I have a route I need to go through today. So, bath. Now. Before I throw you into all the paperwork I need to finish."

"Mmh, you love me too much, to do anything bad to me." 

"That I do."

More than anything else in the world.

Those words stayed in Tighnari's mouth, assuming it'd be the best for them not to get too much into Cyno's hand. He wouldn't stop blabbering about it.

"You're one lucky fox, because I seem to extremely love you as well."

Two giggled were exchanged, before lips crashed against lips.

_________

"Destroy the roots!" Tighnari's command echoed through the forest, as multiple rangers focused their destruction on a withering root.

Cyno was in the charge of main protection. Keeping so many beasts away wasn't an easy task to do, but he was determined to do anything to keep Tighnari safe.