Your Body Heat Against Mine.

howdy, new update !!

(chapter contains a lot of porn, so watch out for that)

might contain spelling errors, wrote this in the middle of the night and I need sleep. i'll look at it in the morning.

a little longer chapter, to make up for the short ones 🫡

******

A sudden stop of Tighnari's movements made Cyno freeze, only to be met with Tighnari's shaky smile, and red dusted cheeks.

"Cyno, can I kiss you?"

...

The question was so simple, yet so strong. It held so many meanings, carried by emotions. Cyno could feel his heartbeat rapidly speeding up. He was dazed, processing whether he was actually asked for such intimate gesture by Tighnari.

"Forget it." The fox quickly added, pulling himself away from Cyno.

And as a swift thunder, the mahamatra's hand quickly caught the foxes one, pressing his chest against his own once more.

Tighnari gazed into his eyes, cheeks filled with pink, and lips slightly opened, as if they were inviting, Cyno to ruin their beauty. Cyno softly stared at Tighnari, adoring just how beautifully he looked like this.

His palm reached down, stroking the soft cheek of Tighnari's, feeling the boy lean into the touch. And then, with Cyno's lowering head, soft lips pressed against soft lips.

The moment felt ethereal, as if love enveloped both of the creatures. It was a moment both of them could forever get lost into, a moment, they would both crave, to feel again. It was as if all of the worries disappeared from their world, it was as if it was only them, in the world.

Desperation and tension crashed into each other, creating messy, dance of lips, constantly crashing onto each other.

Cyno's hands was tightly wrapped around Tighnari's waist, whilst the other one supported his head from the behind, pulling him even closer. Tighnari's palms were pressed right against Cyno's chest, relaxed.

As both of the boys discovered their feelings, a heated rush flew through the both of them. They needed to be closer — closer.

Cyno licked over the lips of Tighnari's, feeling the other boy gasp, creating an entrance for his tongue to slip right into.

Tighnari tensed at that, freezing at the spot.

Cyno tried to lick a few times into Tighnari's mouth, seeking a reaction. His tongue stroked a few times his fangs — He has fangs.

Still, no reaction from Tighnari, he stood there, frozen, eyes tightly shut closed. His cheeks completely red.

At that, Cyno immediately pulled away, making both gasp for air, a thin string of saliva still slightly connecting them, until it thinned and eventually disappeared.

"I'm sorry — That must've made you uncomfortable. I don't— I don't even know if you're into that type of stuff." Cyno said, worry carrying his voice.

Tighnari only rapidly breathed in and out, catching his breath. His ears lowered down, it was a sign of submission—

Cyno felt himself twitch at the thought.

"It's — It's not your fault. I'm just- Still new to this 'kissing' stuff."

Cyno felt a strange sense of pride coming over him. Is it perhaps that, Tighnari's never kissed anyone before?

"You can continue, if you want," he added.

Cyno nodded, deciding to take things a little slower. Oh just how much fun he would have with Tighnari, coaxing reactions and small pleasure noises out of him —