Can't remember to forget You.

Well, if Cyno had to choose whether to just simply die or deal with his little problem, he would most likely choose death. Of course, this was a normal, morning reaction. However, what made it worse was that there was a sleeping boy right in his arms, who was very attractive when Cyno looked up close. And those two— fluffy parts on his head, made Cyno's head dizzy. The captain really knew how to mess with his mind, huh?

Only if things couldn't get any worse, Tighnari pressed himself tighter into Cyno's chest, snuggling his adorable face into his neck. Cyno's left arm was tightly wrapped around Tighnari's waist, and the right one was used as a pillow for Tighnari. Adding more chilly to the already burning food— Tighnari wore one of Cyno's tops, and his entirety smelled just like Cyno's shampoos. It almost felt as if Tighnari was his lover, though Cyno tried not to pursue those thoughts.

Maybe— Only maybe— If Cyno was careful enough, he would be able to stroke those ears— Tighnari was deep in sleep anyways, and maybe, if Cyno finally got a good rub— His mind would finally stop throwing at him the degenerate pictures of Tighnari panting beneath him.

And so, Cyno gently lifted his left arm, and with a slow, and careful motion, his palm landed on Tighnari's head. His hair felt soft, and it was nice to go through. Cyno stroked his hair a few times, earning a happy purr from sleeping Tighnari.

Cyno gulped one last time, before his palm moved up, and caressed one of the fluffy buds on Tighnari's head. They were nicely soft, it felt almost relaxing running their fingers on them. At least until Cyno didn't grow a little too careless, and his movements on Tighnari's ears didn't grow a little rougher. That earned him an erotic gasp from the sleeping boy.

It chased a perverted thought into Cyno's mind.

Would Tighnari taste as sweet, as he sounded?

With another stroke over the inside-fluff, Tighnari's grip on Cyno's shirt tightened, and a silent, breathy moan escaped his lips. So he liked his ears touched. Cyno then looked down, and wondered what kind of sounds would Tighnari make if he just touched his—

A shook of his head. Cyno was only here for Tighnari's ears. And even as much as he wanted his mind to be calm again, those sounds stirred something inside of Cyno. He didn't wish to leave Tighnari's embrace, however, the more close he stayed, the more crazy he would go—

With a careful move, Cyno unwrapped himself from Tighnari's tight hold, and walked towards his own, small little bathroom. Making sure he closed the doors, he checked the bucket in the corner of the room. With a guilty approach, Cyno undid the ties from his pants, causing them to spill over the floor.

Cyno sighed as his already fully-hard cock made an impact with the chilly air. The thought of Tighnari being pressed under Cyno— Gasping and panting, while Cyno would touch and kiss every inch of his naked skin—

His strokes began to get messy and rough. His only concentration was on Tighnari— And the wetness and tightness of his pink insides. Oh, just how well would Cyno ravish him, until the only thing Tighnari would be reduced to would be a hot, begging mess. That thought alone sent Cyno over the edge, making stars explode and dance behind his eyelids.

***

Cyno promised himself to never do such thing again, or to ever even think about such thing again.

The sun hit the corridors, and it's beams shined upon Gandharva vill. With quick motions, Cyno practically threw the clothes on himself, and searched around the village for Collei. Tighnari was still asleep in his own bed. Before Cyno left his home, he noticed that Nari was almost burning—

He needed Collei to announce her Tighnari's day off. As soon as Cyno spotted the broccoli hair, he greeted her with a warm smile.

***