Dance to the Melody of Love.

Just like the season changed from summer to fall, Cyno knew that his relationship with Tighnari changed along. Mayhaps for the better, mayhaps for the worse, however, he knew that the important thing was, that they were still friends.

Their friendship was indeed awkward from the beginning of Cyno's reveal, Tighnari being unsure of how to act around the Mahamatra, but in the end, both of them worked it out.

Not just that changed, though. The view Cyno used to see Tighnari changed as well.

One of the things Cyno used to hate all those weeks ago were Tighnari's botany lessons. But these days? These days, he's looking forward to them. If you're asking why, then Cyno doesn't have the answer himself. There's just something about Tighnari, which Cyno began noticing just a while ago; something that makes Cyno want to watch Tighnari, something, that makes him want to listen to his voice, despite what it has to says.

That nonetheless, also has its negative effects. It always leaves Cyno unable to focus on his work, because he always focuses on Tighnari instead. And with careful observation, he began noticing the small details; like the way Tighnari's index finger always curves around the pen first than the rest of his fingers, the way his ears curl inside themselves whenever he finds something confusing, and how they straighten, whenever he comes up with something. The way his hair smell of fresh lotus during mondays, and then sumeru roses on tuesdays.

Cyno has a problem.

And even better weeks, have their bitter days. Just like when the traveler decides to show up in Gandharva ville, to get Tighnari's opinion on something, or when he just simply wants to spend time with him.

Cyno obviously has no problems with Tighnari having friends, but the way Aether clings up to him makes it seem like he wants to be something more. Cyno could have sworn, that one time, he's seen Aether grin, when he was waiting patiently for Tighnari.

That bastard.

Today is another one of these days, when Cyno has to painfully watch Aether and Tighnari put their heads together, and work on some secret business. It made Cyno want to pull on the traveler's braid and push him out of the window—

Cyno just sat there, continously asking himself, why it isn't him, spending time with Tighnari. Why it can't always just be him, making Tighnari laugh. And a feeling, one that Cyno knew way too well, made it's way on the surface. Possession.

Cyno wanted to take Tighnari and hide him from the rest of the world. No one deserved to see his beauty, no one deserved to hear his laugh, no one deserved to know his wisdom. At least no one other than Cyno.

However other than the bitter days, there were sweet days. Days when it was just him and Tighnari, laughing together, doing childish stuff. Cyno loved to watch Tighnari's lips curl into a smile, it almost made him want to reach in, and kiss him.

The days when he and Tighnari layed side by side on the greens, as if there was no one else in the world other than them.

Or the times when Tighnari layed his back on the chest of sitting Cyno, resting his head right beneath Cyno's chin. He usually did that mid reading. He fit in that spot so perfectly, like he was made to be that close with Cyno. That way, Cyno could smell the scent of his hair, and on even rarer occassions, Tighnari would allow him to stroke his ears or tail while reading. Those days were far too perfect.

And sometimes, Tighnari would bring Cyno little gifts. Such as flowers, herbs, or little crafts he made. They all had a special spot in their heart. Cyno often on the other hand rewarded Tighnari with flower crowns he made from said flowers, or picked up some nice, shiny rocks for him. There was one Tighnari particularly liked. It was an unpolished Smoky Quartz, in the light shape of a heart. Cyno never asked too many questions, as to why it was Tighnari's favorite.