The Smell of Blood

In my last voting poll, both options turned out to be 50/50... So I decided on adding a little bit of both, in that way everyone is happy.

Also shoutout to Ichitorou because their comments always make me cackle ahahaha

tw contains mentions of blood !! tighnari gets beat up a lot in this chapter (its not anything extreme, but if youre sensitive to that, then be please be careful)

this chapter was way too long, so i divided it into two parts, hihihi. (yes, it was also to keep you guys on a cliffhanger.) expect the next chapter in a couple of hours. 😌 (yes i will post it today)
                                 __________

The floor cracked beneath the impact of a sudden weight. Blond hair fell across the wooden planks, eyes widened in shock.

Tighnari stood above the visibly confused body, tilting his gaze away.

"Why would you want to take advantage of me while I'm at my lowest?" He asked, however his tone wasn't questioning anything. It was almost as if he stated a fact.

Tighnari knew that there was no one worthy of his affection, but Cyno and everything about him. The entire world and nor it's treasures could ever tempt Tighnari to fall into the embrace of another. Because when heaven falls and slowly descends into hell, only Tighnari's love for Cyno shall remain, and save him from despair.

If Tighnari was never able to see Cyno again, he'd rather have his eyes taken away, as nothing will ever compare to the light and the sight of Cyno.

A soft breeze escaped through the cold window, and Tighnari for the first time in his life felt cold. It wasn't physical kind of cold, but rather psychical. It was his heart that felt cold, and only Cyno's warm embrace could put his body back to normal once again.

The blond made his way up off the floor, annoyance and mild anger displayed on his face.

"If you didn't want me, you shouldn't have kissed me."

"And you shouldn't have tried to take advantage of me." Tighnari scoffed back.

Aether shrugged in response, crossing his arms. He realized that now was the right time to leave. Before his shoes hit the doorframe, he mumbled an apology, before he completely vanished from the sight.

Tighnari knew that he couldn't let himself fall into despair. He wanted to get Cyno now. Run to his arms and embrace him, like he used to. To pepper his face with affections, and body with love bites.

Nonethless, running aimlessly into the Akademiya without a plan and just begging Cyno to come back wouldn't do. He needed strategy, considering that any sharp move could put both himself and Cyno into danger.

The Akademiya wanted the general for his strength, Denying him of any sort of distractions, in order to keep his priorities set on Sumeru's protection.

But In that case, he needed to take Cyno's strength from him.
                                __________

Cyno's meeting with the four priests was far than entertaining. He had a strange twisting feeling in his stomach. Everything hurt. He wasn't sure whether his physical pain came from grief for Tighnari or simple exhaustion.

The higher one's voices were a silent sound of buzzing in the background of his own thoughts.

He hoped for Tighnari to forgive him for the pain he's caused him.

But on the other hand, he hoped that Tighnari would never forgive him. Because when Cyno is long banished from his heart, and the seasons change, the image of Tighnari's perfection will forever be engraved in his mind, until the end of time.