Broken items bring back broken memories.

Cyno knew two things. The first one was that, Tighnari was extremely fast. The second one was that, he was also extremely rude.

Cyno's breath hitched with every step that he took. The air just filling everything, except his lungs. And Tighnari? He didn't break a sweat. What was he, a robot?

And then, he just stopped, causing Cyno to almost bump into him.

The air finally seemed to listen, and Cyno took a group of fast breaths.

"You call yourself the 'General Mahamatra', yet you can't even run a few kilometers? Another reason why I don't trust you, outlander."

Well, Cyno's physical condition was indeed very good, but his stamina was the thing that always kept him down.

"We literally— Ran across the entire forest."

"And I'll make you run back and forth, if you'll keep on pissing me off."

Cyno gritted his teeth at that, however decided to keep his mouth shut, as he didn't wish to anger Tighnari any further.

***

"Get yourself together, outlander, and watch."

The boys were currently kneeling on one of the thick branches of the many, tall, large trees. They were called the 'skytrees', as they almost reached into the clouds.

Tighnari swiftly removed the bow from his back, and after a few milliseconds of aiming, his bow flied right through one of the many dendro slimes below the tree, resulting in it to melt in a dendro miss.

"For a new 'forest watcher', you have to learn how to use a bow. Tall places, like trees, will be your bestfriends."

As soon as Tighnari done with his speech, he handed over to Cyno his bow, and moved right besides him.

"Keep your hand here, and put your thumb in the middle." He said, as he guided Cyno's scared palms with his own, glowed ones.

Cyno tried to ignore the nervousity, and instead began focusing on the target.

"Now aim. Make sure that the head is always at least a little bit above. And then, fire."

With those instructions, and Tighnari's hands on Cyno's, he fired. The arrow pierced right through one of the slimes, splitting it in the halfs.

"Good job. Not too bad for someone, who's holding a bow for the first time in his life." Tighnari exclaimed in a mocking tone.

Cyno noticed Tighnari's hands on the bow, and a mischevious idea popped up in his mind. It wouldn't hurt Tighnari, but Cyno just wanted to get him back for all the mocking and teasing Tighnari put him through.

Using his vision, a gentle electro shockwave was sent through the bow, making Tighnari flinch away in pain. Cyno took that oppurtunity, and tightly grabbed his wrist, pulling him right beneath him.

Before Tighnari could fully register the pose they were both in, Cyno took a hold of his two wrists, and pinned them right above Tighnari's head.

"L-Let go!" Tighnari desperately kicked and trashed around so much, that it left Cyno mentally cackling, at how pathetic the cocky captain looked right now.

"Captain Tighnari, your self defense is amazing, however your pure physical strength is weak."

Tighnari gritted his teeth at Cyno, before he began to slowly calm down.

Cyno leaned down, his face centimeters away from Tlghnari's earlobe.

"You don't even know how much vulnerable>em> you are in this position, anyone could take advantage of you like this."