3.Him

(Here's our Jimin

(Here's our Jimin... isn't he the cutest 🤭)

Finally ending the day at school Jungkook started heading back to his home .He was walking peacefully when he heard some weird noises .

He started walking closer to the place from where the voices were coming , he was met with a very disturbing scenario.A group of 4 boys beating someone .

As soon as Jungkook saw that he walked towards their direction and started beating the shit out of those boys . After what looked like 2000 years , the group of boys left them alone and ran from there .

Jungkook after seeing the miserable condition of the beaten boy took him to the hospital ,they went there without exchanging any words between them .

   After the check up both were free to head back to their respective houses.
When Jungkook was walking back to his house the other boy came towards Jungkook and started introducing himself  ," Hey !um...my name is Park Jimin but you can call me jiminie or mini 😍, whatever you like.Well um ...I'm thankful to you that you saved me from those bullies .(sighs in discomfort).Are you perhaps dumb ...just asking cuz you are not answering,So ."

Jungkook turns back to the shorter male and speaks coldly "No need to thank me Park Jimin cuz I help people who are in need and NO I'm not dumb ,i can speak properly."

"But you weren't answering !"Jimin says with a pout .

"Probably I didn't want to ".
At this, tears started forming in Jimin's eyes which caused a little bit of pain in jungkook's heart .No doubt Jungkook was cold towards people but he doesn't know how this Jimin guy was able to do this . Jungkook suddenly took a step closer to Jimin and wiped his tears ( 😭aaghhhh! I'm soft for this).

"Hey hey !um... don't cry .Lemme treat you okay ." Jungkook says showing his cute smile on which Jimin smiles with his crescent eyes

"Okay but don't be mean to me please 🥺."

"Alright"Jungkook rolled his eyes at Jimin's pout which went unnoticed by the other
".... let's go eat something." Jungkook sighs and starts walking .

Both the boys started getting to know each other  like where they came from ,what their hobbies are and many more . As Jimin was a student of the same college as that of Jungkook they became really close friends in just one day .
It was strange for Jungkook too but Jimin seemed to be so pure to hurt and on the other hand Jungkook also didn't have many friends so he made friends with the other .
They decided to meet the next day at college and talk more about random things.

Hey there Joobies ! Here comes our baby Mochi 😍. Comment if you liked this story or not . Lots of love 💕😘.....