24. Butterflies

Currently Jungkook and Taehyung were in the kitchen of Taehyung's house trying to teach him how to make Bibimbap.

While they were cooking Jungkook saw how Tae was acting cold towards him and ignoring any kind of touch or eye contact as if he was running from him, what irritated Jungkook most was that whenever he tried to be near Taehyung for showing him how to do things more accurately Taehyung flinched and backed away instantly and told him to stay away , ofcourse in polite manner. But it built a hint of sadness inside Jungkook's heart, he felt like he was making Taehyung uncomfortable or uneasy without knowing.

Taehyung was trying to roll the Bibimbap but was failing miserably so Jungkook thought of helping him. He stood near Taehyung and held his hands while trying to tutor him for rolling the Bibimbap but when he did that Taehyung pushed him away with wide eyes, "W-what are you doing Jeon?"

Jungkook stared at him with a shocked expression but then looked away while chewing his lips in frustration. He somehow managed to keep his anger with himself and breathed the cool air in order to keep himself calm, "Taehyung what is wrong with you." He directly looked at Taehyung's eyes with his black doe eyes which were holding a frustrated look.

Taehyung looked anywhere but at Jungkook, he was also feeling so frustrated without actually knowing why exactly was he doing all these things like ignoring the younger, he was fighting with his thoughts about what to say to Jungkook but he saw Jungkook leaving the kitchen suddenly. He walked behind him with confusion in his mind when he grabbed the younger's wrist to stop him from going any further, "Where are you going Jungkook ?"

Jungkook let out a heavy sigh while turning to look at his teacher who was slightly smaller than his height, "Look Taehyung I know very well that something is bothering you and if you don't want me near you then I'll leave but don't just push me away like t-this ." Jungkook exhaled shakily when he again started walking towards the direction of the door.

But seeing Jungkook leaving like this made Taehyung feel something that he had never felt like someone was banging his heart with a hammer, he ran towards the younger and again grabbed his wrist to stop him from moving, "Jungkook stop !"

"Why ? When all you want is to push me away..." Jungkook said those words in a pain-filled voice without turning back.

Tae let go of Jungkook's wrist and stood in front of him. He held his left hand bringing him to the living room's couch letting him sit down while doing the same, "I - I'm sorry Jeon. I didn't mean any of that, I'm just trying to figure out things *sighs.
Don't take it seriously please!"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's face with confusion as he didn't get what he was implying by that, "Taehyung what are you talking about ? Is it something serious...you need any help ? I mean I will help you in any situation."
Taehyung faced the younger one who looked really adorable looking so confirmed for him, it just melted his heart like ice. There he was again feeling the same thing he felt at college today, he felt something in his stomach, his heart beats increasing every minute, "No need Jungkook, I think I will figure it out by myself. Thanks for asking though. "

Jungkook frowned deeply hearing Taehyung's response as he neared towards him, "Taehyung I can - "
But he couldn't complete his sentence as Taehyung stopped him mid sentence, "No Jeon. I think we should go to the kitchen and continue our cooking lesson.... Let's go !"

Taehyung got up from his seat but was stopped by Jungkook's hand on his wrist. He looked at Jungkook's hand then again to his face with questioning look, "Jungkook wh- "

"I'm not sure what is that thing that you want to figure out but always know that there is someone named Jeon Jungkook who is willing to help you, okay !" Jungkook let go off Taehyung's wrist giving him a reassuring smile which Taehyung returned with a small nod.

Jungkook walked to the kitchen while Taehyung stood there looking at the retreating back of the younger with eyes full of unexplained emotions,
" What is this feeling , why am I feeling like this when I'm around you ?" He clutched the thin fabric of his t-shirt keeping his eyes shut but his eyes shot open when a familiar voice called for him, "Taehyung I'm still waiting !"

"Coming..." He voiced while keeping his thoughts shut for a while and going to the bunny boy who was waiting for him in his kitchen.

" He voiced while keeping his thoughts shut for a while and going to the bunny boy who was waiting for him in his kitchen

(I mess them so bad 🥹...Lemme get some tissues 🫠)

Sorry for this short story Joobies but I was really busy as my college has started from today onwards 😭

Anyways please enjoy this chapter ☺️❤️ !