19. Reunited

The day came soon when Jungkook was going to teach Tae cooking and nothing can be compared to the younger's excited state.

At school >>>

Jungkook was looking at his wrist watch being impatient for the boring class to end fast, he was shaking his legs continuously to calm down his anxious state as he couldn't wait for the school hours to end soon so that he could see Taehyung to give his small gift he had prepared.

" Jeon Jungkook, is your watch more important than this English class ?"

The sudden voice of the teacher caught everyone's attention as the whole class was now looking at him with confused eyes. Jimin was also there in the class looking at Jungkook's face who was trying to give excuses to their English teacher which seemed to be working as he released a sigh in relief.
Jungkook gave a deadly glare to the whole class who were busy staring at him but as we all know one glare from Jeon Jungkook is enough to scare the saten but accidentally his eyes came across those one pair of eyes that he wanted to avoid as much as he could, Park Jimin's.

Both the boys got stunned because of their eye contact but nobody tried to break it as they longed for each other's company. It's not even a lie that both Jungkook and Jimin missed each other in these past days, Jimin was the only friend of Jungkook in this whole college and he was the only one who stayed with him not for his money but for their friendship. And for Jimin, he wanted to apologise to his friend for his mistake but he didn't dare to stand before the younger scared by the fact that he might get hurt more. They've been ignoring each other for two weeks and this thought has been eating them from inside for a while.
But today Jimin decided to talk with Jungkook at any cost, he just wanted to get away from the feeling of guilt that was making home in his brain.
And just like that Jimin was standing in front of the younger fidgeting with the hem of his shirt with a pout formed on his pink puffy lips.

Jungkook stared at the shorter male in front of him knowing exactly what was coming next, "J-Jungkook I-I have something to tell you, if you don't mind can I take your time

Jungkook stared at the shorter male in front of him knowing exactly what was coming next, "J-Jungkook I-I have something to tell you, if you don't mind can I take your time. " Jimin stuttered badly finding it difficult to form a sentence, he could feel the cold gaze of the younger which was sending shivers down his spine.
Soon the air was filled with Jungkook's voice that sounded rather deep than usual, " Make it quick I have something important to do."
This one sentence made Jimin's heart to ach badly, he knew that it was his own fault that his friend was treating him coldly but it really hurt him to depth, "O-okay ! So um... You probably know the reason why I'm standing here." He paused for a few seconds to satre at Jungkook's expression who seemed to listen to him with concentration, "Jungkook I'm really very sorry for whatever happened that day. I know it is difficult to erase everything and I'm regretting it very much but please Kook for once forgive this friend of yours. I - I don't know how to make things like before again but I really want us to be normal friends just like we used to be.
I - I'm just ... I'm really sorry Jungkookie." At the end of his sentence Jimin couldn't control his tears anymore as he started crying making Jungkook's heart soft for his friend. He was looking at Jimin with pity eyes and he could see how Jimin's words held regret and pain in them, suddenly he remembered the day when he was also like Jimin apologizing before Taehyung and he knew how it feels to be ignored by your close ones.
He felt bad for his crying friend who was now sobbing keeping his head low staring at the ground. Jungkook took a step further and hugged Jimin lightly to comfort him, "Jimin I don't want us to be like strangers and you are the only one who is nice to me without wanting anything in return. I can't forget those bad memories completely but let's just ignore it like a bad day, I forgive you Minie ."
Jimin looked at Jungkook's face for a while not believing what he was hearing , " R - really !" Jungkook nodded his head breaking their hug as a soft smile appeared on his lips, "Umm... But let's not do anything stupid again like before. Don't wanna lose you as a friend, you know." He scratched the back of his neck as he felt embarrassed to say the last sentence it was awkward for him to say something like that.
Jimin responded with a smile on his face, he couldn't express his happiness getting Jungkook as a friend back in his life,"Thank you Jungkookie for accepting me as your friend again. I promise nothing will go wrong this time" Saying this he jumped on his friend hugging him like a Koala.

But soon both of them got disturbed in their little reunion by someone's voice, "What is going on here ?" Both Jimin and Jungkook looked in the direction from where the voice was coming. They broke their hug in a rush more like Jungkook broke the hug because he didn't want anyone to have a misconception of his friendship with Jimin, "T- Taehyung..."

Taehyung saw the two males hugging each other like they were separated for years. Not to lie but seeing Jungkook hugging someone else did something to Taehyung's heart that was difficult to explain and Tae didn't like it at all. All these unnamed emotions and feelings were making him confused because it was all new to him.
Taehyung came before the two males looking at Jungkook who was looking anywhere but him, "You, what is your name?" Before answering the teacher Jimin looked at Jungkook who was also looking at him with a funny look, he turned his head to look at Taehyung and answered in a low tone "My name is Park Jimin , sir ."

"So Mr.Park and Mr.Jeon, may I know the reason why you both were hugging each other in the middle of the corridor that too like you both were separated for years." Tae looked at both of their faces with a questioning look on which Jungkook answered quickly, "Taehyung, we - we both were just messing with each other nothing else... r - right Jimin! "
Jimin controlled his laugh at the younger's scared state as this was a new sight to see from Jeon Jungkook
"Yes sir , Jungkook is telling the truth. We were just playing around. "
Taehyung hummed in response as he didn't say anything further and started to walk from there, Jungkook immediately ran after him stopping him in the middle, "What is it Jeon."
He looked at the younger's face who was biting his lower lip with his bunny tooth, "Um...Tae, I wanted to ask um... When should I come to your place you know t-to teach ".
Taehyung nodded with a knowing face looking at his surroundings to confirm that no one was listening as he didn't want anyone to know about this, "Come at 4 and I'll text you my address." Tae was about to walk but Jungkook was quick to hold his arm that shocked both of them, " I - I'm sorry Tae I didn't mean to..."

" I-It's okay , why did you stop me ?" Tae was trying to maintain his posture but it was visible that he was getting nervous, " You said you'll text me but um... We don't have each other's number."
Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a flustered face who was looking back at him with a soft smile present on his lips , "Um...okay give me your number" He searched for his phone in his pant's pocket but it wasn't with him, he then remembered that he has left it in his cabin "Jeon I can't give you my number now because I forgot my phone in the cabin "

Jungkook formed an 'O' shape with his lips as he suggested, "I can come with you, if you want."

"Hmm... Okay! Come with me then."

Tae walked in the direction of his cabin leaving Jimin and Jungkook alone. Jimin gave Jungkook a teasing look before starting, "So... Now you both go to each other's house too "

Jungkook hit the elder's head lightly,
"Ania ! it's just Tae told me to teach him cooking so... It's the first day of our cooking session." Jimin made a smirking face looking at his friend who was blushing like a teenage girl," Oh so it is your first Date with Mr. Kim"
"Hyaa Park Jimin..."Jungkook shouted at his friend in embarrassment who was busy teasing him , "Don't shout at me you brat and go to your Taehyung he must be waiting for you". Jungkook huffed at his friend's teasing behaviour and stomped his feets like a baby, "I just hate you Minie...and remember don't tell anyone,okay !"
Jimin made an okay sign with his fingers and pushed the younger to go to Taehyung's cabin who smiled on his way being happy by the fact that he will get Taehyung's number.

On the other side, Jimin was smiling making his eyes like a cresent moon who was feeling contented for getting his friend back.

Due to some reasons I couldn't write yesterday so here I am with this new chapter 😊....
Love you all 💕😚