28. The Kiss

Nothing can match the reaction that was plastered on Jungkook's face after hearing the question Taehyung asked. It was the most unexpected question that Tae has ever asked to Jungkook till now.

"T-Tae wh-at ..." Jungkook was closing and opening his mouth like a gold fish because of lacking any correct sentence to say at this particular moment.

Taehyung finally managed to turn around still holding onto the kitchen counter, he was having a hard time to look at Jungkook because of too much nervousness and anxiety. A color of blood red was spread all over his face and the way he was chewing his lips did no good to Jungkook because Taehyung was looking like a whole meal with a flustered face.

Tae raised his almond eyes while fidgeting with his t-shirt to speak with the younger who was standing in front of him with a shocking expression, "You heard me right, please don't make me repeat it again Jeon."

Jungkook didn't know what to say and what not to, many things were going on inside his head. He was feeling a wave of happiness seeing Taehyung all jealous, yes he did saw Tae's expression when he asked that question to him. It was clear that he was feeling jealous and not to mention, it made Jungkook excited for some reason.

"She was not my girlfriend Tae, I barely know her. " Jungkook answered Taehyung with a sweet smile.

Taehyung felt a bit relieved after hearing it but he couldn't figure out the actual reason, because he was still in denial of his emotions which would surely take a lot of time "B-But the whole class ..."

Jungkook immediately got what Tae was implying and he didn't waste a single minute to clear his doubt, "They don't know a single thing Tae, please ignore what they said. She is really not my girlfriend." Jungkook was smiling ear to ear answering Taehyung, he felt like he was about to blast because of all this excitement.

Taehyung looked down biting his lips with a shy smile lingering on it, "Oh..."
Both Jungkook and Taehyung were a shy mess after the conversation and the reason was still not known, they both were unaware of the fact about why they were being all shy all of a sudden.

Jungkook scratched the back of his neck shyly looking at the elder,
"Yeah ! W-why did you ask ?"
He looked at Taehyung with a hopeful eyes searching for something.

Taehyung abruptly raised his head gulping the formed lumph as he started looking here and there being out of any perfect answer, "I asked it because... because...um because..." After thinking for about two good minutes he finally found an excuse to save himself from the questioning look of Jungkook, " YEAH ! Because my friend wanted to know it. Yeah that's why I asked ... Yeah !" And a total lame excuse that not even a kid would make, Taehyung stood there looking like he just won a gold medal after running a marathon but he missed how Jungkook was staring at him giving funny looks.

Jungkook rested his hands on his hips looking down at his feet trying to control his laughter because he knew Tae was lying to him. He was just shocked that a college teacher was giving him an irrational excuse that no one would believe, "And why would your friend want to know about my personal life, Sir. " Jungkook asked Taehyung with much confidence making Tae shake in anticipation.

"Because... because he um he..." Taehyung couldn't stand to lie anymore because it doesn't float in his boat. He exhaled a long breath accepting his defeat as he couldn't think of any more excuses.

Jungkook smiled at the elder who was looking like a defeated kid. He stepped closer to Taehyung making him look at him (Jungkook), he closed the gap between them and gave Taehyung a warm hug sending a sense of comfort,"It's okay if the person is you Tae. You don't have to hide it from me, I would never make fun of you or judge you for anything. " Jungkook spoke in the most calm tone he could, giving Taehyung butterflies for free.

Taehyung shivered a little when he felt the vibration in his body when Jungkook spoke near his right ear, he was having a hard time not to let out any embarrassing sound from his pretty lips.
He closed his eyes feeling their closeness and taking in Jungkook's comforting essence, "Yes you are right Jungkook. I-It was me. "Taehyung returned the hug bringing Jungkook more closer to him," It was me who wanted to know about your relation with that girl. "

Taehyung didn't know from where all these confidence was coming from but he was thankful that for the first time he was able to express what was inside his mind.

Jungkook closed his eyes tight clutching Taehyung's t-shirt while breathing heavily because of the sudden explosion of all the emotions inside him making his body hot and same was the case with Taehyung,
"But why ? Why did you wanted to know about me Tae ?" Jungkook asked again wishpering every word making them sound sensual to the other male.

Taehyung's breath hitched hearing Jungkook's sensual voice, his breathing increasing every minute because of the moment between them,"I - I don't know why but ... I want to know everything about you Jungkook. I want to read you Jungkook, like my favourite book."

That was it , Jungkook was on cloud nine. He didn't want anything other than this, the last words that escaped from Taehyung's mouth took it all for him to detach from the elder and look at the beautiful eyes of Taehyung.
He held Taehyung's soft cheeks on his hands giving them a light squeez before coming closer to his pretty lips,
"Ju-Jungkook wh-at are you..." Taehyung wishpered the words in a low tone looking at Jungkook's cherry lips, wanting to taste them eagerly.

Jungkook looked first at Taehyung's eyes then at his parted lips which were begging him to devour them,
"Giving the taste of your favourite book Tae." Was the last sentence Jungkook said before capturing Taehyung's pretty lips with his.

The moment their lips touched each other, they felt electric waves passing throughout their bodies. It was the euphoric feeling that they were missing all their life, and they want that special euphoric feeling to never fade away from their life.

Finally

Finally....😭 They kissed guys. Taekook kissed ...omo my heartu--
🫠💓. Please make sure you all stay tuned with this story because the actual part is YET TO COME 💜.