46. My Love (⚠️)

Jungkook walked towards the bed with slow steps holding his dear boyfriend in his arms both not leaving each other's eyes that hold thousands of feelings and emotions.

With much care and love Jungkook put Taehyung on the soft mattress and started to walk outside of the bedroom confusing the other male,
"Ggukie where - ..." Taehyung asked getting up from his position.

Jungkook looked in his direction and said, "Remember... I gave you a beautiful gift few weeks ago and you said I have to wait for the correct time. Don't you think this is the correct time to use that gift ... Princess." Taehyung felt his cheeks burning up recalling the image of the gift that his boyfriend gave him. He looked down at his lap shyly on which Jungkook chuckled making Tae more flustered.
After some minutes Jungkook entered the room with a big brown bag. He sat beside Taehyung and placed the bag on his lap, "Babe please..."He wishpered near Taehyung's lips caressing his crimson red cheeks.
Taehyung leaned on the sensual touch placing his hand above Jungkook's and nodded his head as a yes not looking at his lover's eyes due to shyness. Jungkook neared towards Taehyung's cherry lips giving it a small peck and said, "Don't be shy kitten it's just me . I'll be waiting for you here my love ."

"O-okay Babe." Taehyung said and walked inside the bathroom with that bag leaving an impatient bunny behind in the room.

...

"Why is Tae taking so much time. Is he alright ? I should check on him ." Jungkook mumbled under his breath before standing up on his feet but soon he was stopped with a clicking sound which came from the direction of the bathroom.
Jungkook turned his eyes to the direction of the noise and what he saw next left him in shock.

(Tae in red 🍒...)

Taehyung had his eyes closed as he was scared to see the reaction of his boyfriend. It was the first time in his life wearing such kinds of revealing dresses. He was nibbling his lips when he felt the younger's presence near him which made him to take deep breaths. Jungkook sensed the tension in Tae's body so he circled his strong arms around his waist and closed the gap by hugging him close, "My beautiful babe , my gorgeous darling , my amazing Tae - hyung ."

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly to meet Jungkook's big ones and saw how his eyes are shining looking at him, he then realised in his Ggukie's eyes he will always be beautiful, always charming,
"Gguk ..." Taehyung spoke in small.

"Hmm ."

"You like it right !" Taehyung managed to ask, gathering all his courage.

Jungkook didn't say anything instead he lifted Tae up in his arms and walked towards their bed saying, "People say actions speak louder than words . So babe , do you allow me to show my action rather than hearing my words ? " He said to Taehyung on which Tae couldn't hide his smile as he smiled brightly biting his pink lips nodding his head as an approval .