12. Sadness

Jungkook was lying on his bed without any emotion written on the face. He couldn't get the image out of his head about what happened yesterday at the cabin. Everything was running inside his head on repeat. He was about to close his eyes again but the sound of his phone caught his attention.

It was Jimin who had messaged him. This was the 25th message that Jungkook has received from his friend but he has no intention of replying back. He was really tired to do anything today because yesterday's event drained out all his energy. He just wanted a deep sleep to avoid his surroundings. But as we all know, nothing goes as planned in this world, the next moment Jungkook heard was someone walking inside his room.

He turned to see who it was, he immediately sat straight on his bad facing the person infront of him. The person sat beside Jungkook and engulfed him in a warm hug. Jungkook couldn't ask for more, he relaxed at the warm feeling and let the person soothe his conflicting emotions.

After some time, Jungkook broke the silence opening his eyes slowly, "Thank you!" He let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding back and stared at the eyes of that person sitting in front of him ,"I missed this, we haven't hugged each other for a  long time. " He smiled a little and hugged that person again.

"I know, right !" The person let out a chuckle at Jungkook's words and started again, "Aigoo when did you grow so big my bunny . It feels like yesterday when I held your little body for the first time in my hands. You were so tiny and cute just like your Omma."

Jungkook chuckled at his dad's word. He can see the tears forming in his dad's eyes but somehow his father controlled himself to not cry in front of his son. Jungkook feels lucky inside to have a loving family like this who were always by his side when he needed their backs.

His smile soon disappeared from his lips when he heard the next question his dad asked , " Is everything okay at school, my son ? Omma told me you skipped school today. Are you getting bullied by someone ? You know I can talk with the principal for you. He is my good friend, I'm sure he'll help you with your problem. "

Jungkook shook his head as a no and assured his father saying, " Aniyo appa. Everything is fine at school and who would get mess with your son. You know right why I got transferred from my previous school ! And appa please don't worry about me , I'm your son, I'll handle the problem by myself without causing any harm. "

Jungkook's dad sighed at his son's confidence because he knew that no matter how strong Jungkook shows himself to the outside world , but inside he is just as fragile as a glass. But he let this pass and said, "Jungkook-ah just remember your Omma and Appa are always with you, okay. If you need us , you can call for us anytime you want...arasso."

Jungkook gave a soft smile to his dad and nodded his head like a cute bunny, "Don't worry appa, I'll let you know if I need any kind of help. "

"Alright ! And don't skip your school okay." With that Jungkook's dad patted his back and closed the door leaving behind his son to sleep peacefully.

Jungkook plopped on his bad leaving a sigh through his mouth. He decided to call his friend who was bombarding his phone with multiple messages.

On call>>>

Jimin : So finally you decide to call me when I was dying here messaging you, you brat !

Jungkook : Are you done dramatic ass. I - I  was just b-busy a little bit t-that's why I didn't reply to any of your t-text.

Jimin : Do you really think I'll buy your lame excuse.

Jungkook stayed quiet with a pout on his pink strawberry lips as he knew that Jimin caught his lies in 4k .