29. Give Me More

Their lips devoured each other like they were eating their favourite snack. The lips moulded together as a lost puzzle, they poured all their emotions in that kiss making it their special moment.

The kiss was a mix of sweetness and eagerness as both Jungkook and Taehyung wanted each other's presence to be felt right there and then. Taehyung couldn't realise before how much he craved this as he instantly melted into the kiss.

Jungkook on the other hand was feeling euphoric from inside feeling Taehyung's soft lips against his, he couldn't get enough of those sweet cherry lips. They were asking for more, more of him so he licked the bottom lip of Taehyung asking for permission to enter inside Taehyung's mouth.

Jungkook's action caused Tae to gasp which gave the younger the access to enter his tounge inside Taehyung's mouth tasting every corner till he is satisfied. The older fastened his arms around Jungkook's nape pulling him closer and deepening the kiss inbetween, Jungkook tasted the sweet cavern of Taehyung's mouth humming in pure bliss as he was just mesmerized by how addictive Tae was.

Jungkook walked them to the kitchen counter in a backward direction making Taehyung sit above the counter, once Tae was settled down he tightly wrapped his slim legs around Jungkook's torso bringing him closure and pressing their chests together in eagerness and felt the grasp around his waist tightening more and more.
This particular action of the younger caused Taehyung to let out a choked moan in pleasure which did no good to Jungkook, he grabbed Taehyung's throat (not so tight) and bit his lower lip a bit harshly making him to moan out loudly ,"Hmphh~ Jun-Jungkoo ahh~"

Taehyung moaned Jungkook's name shamelessly when he felt his pants getting awfully tight, he just wanted to free his aching member from this cage. Taehyung slowly started grinding against Jungkook's toned stomach giving himself pleasure and kissing the younger with more intense leaving sinful moans, "nghh~ Ju-Jungkook more ... more ..."
Taehyung couldn't form a proper sentence because of too much pleasure which he would probably regret after he gets down from his high but for now he didn't care anything anymore, he just wanted Jungkook to give him more.

Jungkook was panting breathlessly after pulling from the kiss staring at the elder in front of him who was looking like a sin that he wanted to commit without caring about the consequences, "What do you want Tae...tell me what more do you want from me? Huh ?"

Taehyung looked deep in Jungkook's eyes that held so much desire, his chest going up and down due to lack of oxygen that was stolen by the bunny standing infront of him, "I want more of you, give me your everything. Oh my God Jungkook I can't...I can't with this ..." He looked down at the formed tent inside his pant that was asking for Jungkook's attention.

Jungkook gulped following Taehyung's gaze to his pant that had a large visible bulge. He raised his eyes to meet the elders with the same desire written on it, " Look at you being so impatient and naughty all of sudden. Where's this confidence coming from huh ? Am I that hot to get you aroused in such small amount of time." Jungkook spoke in a teasing tone raising his left eyebrow making Taehyung red in embarrassment as he lowered his eyes to escape Jungkook's teasing.

Jungkook put his index finger under Taehyung's chin and raised his face inching closer to his pink pretty lips,
" You are beautiful when you are shy...my pretty Tae." He pecked the elder's lips with much adoration.

Taehyung hit Jungkook's chest out of shyness pouting his lips like a mad girlfriend, "Sh-shut up ! Don't tease me Jungkook, I'm embarrassed." He spoke in low tone making Jungkook coo at his cute behaviour.

"Why ? You were not embarrassed when you were moaning my name with those pretty lips of yours and when you were grinding so desperately against my stomach " He wishpered the last sentence near Taehyung's right ear with his sensual voice making Tae shiver and wide his eyes in shock.

Tae gulped the lump inside his throat when he felt the younger biting his ear and then licking it, wishpering something sexual "Let me help you with that problem of yours."

Jungkook stared at Taehyung's eyes with his dark lustful eyes and biting his lower lip which made Jungkook to look hundred times more handsome.
Taehyung saw the younger's hand unzipping his pants as he has already unbuttoned his pant successfully without him knowing it, Tae let out shaky breathes out of his pretty mouth not knowing what was coming next.

Jungkook slowly lowered his head breaking the sensual eye contact between them going near Taehyung's clothed member every passing second when he felt two hands grabbing his firm shoulders, "J-Jungkook wh-what are you doing?"

"Giving your cold member some warmness baby " Jungkook smirked after saying the sentence looking directly at the shocked eyes of Taehyung. Jungkook felt Taehyung going stiff in nervousness ,"Just relax Tae. I'm going to make you feel better and don't worry I'll not hurt you ." Taehyung nodded his head feeling comfort after hearing Jungkook's words, he closed his eyes shut tightly letting the younger do what he wants to.

Jungkook let out a smile after seeing Taehyung relax and lowered his head again to show Taehyung how stars looks like at daylight. He too closed his eyes pressing his face on the clothed member of Taehyung, Taehyung dropped his head back feeling the younger rubbing his face on his hard member letting out sinful voice from his mouth, "mhh~ ahh~ Yess ! Oh my yes ~ ahh~" He cried out loudly echoing his voice inside the kitchen grabbing Jungkook's locks pressing his face more onto his member and grinding slowly, "F-Fuck Jungkook , your face feels so nice over my d-dick."

Jungkook licked Taehyung's rock hard member over the cloth making Taehyung jump in excitement, Jungkook raised his doe eyes staring at Taehyung's hazy eyes which were holding stars in them. He kissed Taehyung's hard dick still looking at his eyes before opening his mouth, "You wanna feel my warm mouth on you pretty...hmm?" Jungkook spoke in his sexy voice near Taehyung's member looking damn hot .

Taehyung gasped seeing Jungkook's actions that were making him go crazy. He tried to speak in his shaky voice holding Jungkook's neck firmly,
"Yes please !"

"Yes please what Taehyung? Speak up." Jungkook teased the elder male seeing his impatient state.

"Jungkook..."Tae knew that the younger was just enjoying teasing him and making him more impatient. Jungkook tilted his head in left looking like a cute kid who was curious about something, "What do you want Tae, tell me !"

This was it Taehyung couldn't hold any longer, he shut his eyes exhaling the breath he was holding inside "Jungkook put that pretty mouth of yours on my hard dick, please ! I can't hold it anymore."

Jungkook smirked hearing Taehyung's reply as he grabbed the elder's hips tightly, "As you wish beautiful. Now I'll make you feel something that you have never felt." Jungkook tucked his fingers on the waistband of Taehyung's boxer pulling it down in painfully slow motion.
The moment Taehyung's boxer was sliding down off his member , the doorbell of his apartment rang making both the males jump in shock.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung first stared at each other with shock and fear written on their faces then at the doorway of the kitchen thinking who was outside Taehyung's apartment disturbing their private moment.

Who it would be ?

(What's happening here 🫣)

It's so difficult to write sensual things bruh 😭...It took me whole day to think and write this chapter. Sorry for the late update Joobies, I was really busy with my college work...hope y'all will understand!
Love you all ❣️😙