33. The Plan

Jungkook was having a big smile and a slight smirk on his face from morning and the reason was,
making Taehyung jealous to enjoy his hot look.

He was really excited for today to see if his plan gets success or not, he entered the college with a confused Jimin beside him trying to read what was going on in his head.

"Are you high or something?" Jimin asked with a funny expression on his face.

Jungkook turned his left to stare at the elder with a boring look, so done with him "Minie are you serious. Do I look like some thug to you ! "

Jimin scoffed before saying, "Who knows." But his smile soon faded away when he felt two arms crashing him tightly, "Hya... You pig get away from me. Jungkook I swear ... Leave ahhh - "

Jungkook laughed while keeping his grip tight around Jimin, " I'm not a pig you chicken head. "

Both were enjoying their moment walking through a hallway when Jungkook saw a familiar figure walking towards their direction. He quickly pulled away from his friend and composed himself, "Hey Minie , you need to help me now ...okay ."

Jimin looked at the younger confusedly not understanding anything but his thoughts were interrupted by a deep voice.

Taehyung saw the two males standing in the middle of the hallway like a statue , he neared them and was greeted by a smiley Jungkook...'cute' he thought " Good morning Jeon and Jimin ."

Jimin immediately snapped his head towards Taehyung's direction and smiled a little before bidding him, "G-Good morning Mr. Kim." He then looked at Jungkook understanding what the younger meant by the earlier sentence and immediately a smirk formed on his lips.

Jungkook bowed a little and bid Taehyung giving him a small compliment, "Good morning Mr.Kim , you are looking beautiful today." This small gesture by the younger made Taehyung's ear red which didn't go unnoticed by Jimin.

He held Jungkook's big arm with his tiny hands giving them a little squeeze already getting into the act before saying something with his extra sweet voice, "Kookie we should go to our class now or else we will be late."

Jungkook looked at Jimin before giving him a smirk and then at Taehyung, who was looking at their joined arms with annoyance written on his face.

Jungkook surely was enjoying this as his plan was actually working , "Um yeah Minie you are right we should go."
Taehyung looked at Jungkook biting his tongue. He was not liking the fact that the Jimin guy was being so touchy with the younger, one thing was clear that Taehyung hated their closeness with all his gut.

Taehyung was brought back to reality when he saw Jungkook waving his hand in front of him, "Mr. Kim are you okay ? "

Taehyung was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't hear what Jungkook was saying to him all this time, "Huh !"

Jungkook bit his lips to control his smile so that Taehyung wouldn't catch him, "I was saying that me and Jimin are going to our class now."

Taehyung averted his gaze from Jungkook to the male standing beside him still holding Jungkook's arm with a teasing smile on his lips, Taehyung looked at Jungkook and nodded his head before saying, " Jungkook don't forget our cooking session today. Okay, you may go now ."

Jungkook nodded his head giving Taehyung a smile and walked to his class with Jimin. Taehyung looked at their retreating back sadness taking over his face as he mumbled in a low voice," Best friend he says..."

On the other hand, Jungkook and Jimin were laughing like idiots in the front of their locker.

Jimin wiped the tear that has formed in the corner of his eyes holding his stomach for laughing too much, "Woaa , you are a devil Kook."

Jungkook also did the same by wiping the tear from his eyes as he opened his locker to get some books, "You can think like that but you know what..."
Jungkook turned his head to look at Jimin who was already looking at him, "I'm enjoying it so much. Taehyung looks so cute when he is jealous and who knows this might help him to... you know - find out his emotions." At the end of his sentence Jungkook had a blush formed on his both cheeks that made him look cute.

Jimin hummed in response as he turned around to go to his class, "I wish Mr. Kim figures it out soon as I can't wait to see you two together." Jimin squealed in excitement as Jungkook scratched the back of his neck already imagining himself with Taehyung ' I can't wait too.'

Time skip to lunch break>>>

Taehyung with his other hyungs sat on their usual place with a tray full of delicious foods, he opened the cartoon of strawberry milkshake sipping the juice with delight.

Taehyung was enjoying his favourite juice when he saw Jungkook and Jimin together again, they were walking towards a table with their food tray while both of them had a huge smile on their faces ' Why are they always together. Don't they have any other friends ! '  Taehyung thought while sipping the empty cartoon aggressively.

"Hya... Are you going eat that cartoon now. Throw it already you tiger." The sudden voice Jin brought Taehyung to the present.

Taehyung looked at his hyungs who were laughing at him which made him embarrassed, " Uh I was just going to throw i-it ."

They were eating their food in silence and Taehyung constantly glancing at the table in front of him where Jungkook was sitting with his friend, Jimin who had his back facing Taehyung's direction.

Jungkook was munching on his food peacefully when he suddenly saw the person sitting on the table in front of him. He saw Taehyung and other teachers eating their food when suddenly he made eye contact with Taehyung.
The sudden eye contact made the elder nervous who averted his eyes hurriedly earning a smirk from Jungkook as another mischievous plan crossed Jungkook's mind.

Jungkook held Jimin's left hand on his own before looking at the elder who had his face stuffed with food, " Minie you want anything or I can feed you if you want." Jimin looked at Jungkook with a shocked face as he got confused by the sudden change in younger's behaviour.

Jimin raised his brow questioningly, "What's with you all of a sudden. "
He tried to snatch his hand from Jungkook's but was unable to do so as Jungkook held his hand more tightly stopping him to take his hands away,
"Hya... Are you really on your drugs !"

Jungkook hesitantly looked at Taehyung's direction who was already looking at their table with a stern look.

Jungkook gave a tight smile to Jimin before saying,

"Jimin first listen to me and don't look back okay. Taehyung is sitting in front of our table and I'm doing this to make him jealous, please co-operate with me." After finishing his sentence he smiled sweetly to Jimin that he barely does, Jimin returned the smile getting into the act.

The whole lunch break went into like this Jungkook teasing Taehyung with his act and Taehyung watching them from distance with anger and jealousy. 'What's with him, he clearly said that he likes me and now he is flirting with his best friend. Just wait till you come to my place... '  with this thought Taehyung shoved the remaining food in his mouth and stood up from his seat to go back to his cabin leaving his hyungs with confusing faces.

"Is he on his period." Yoongi joked looking up from his tray to Taehyung's retreating back making the other two laugh along with him.

(Excuse me sir 😃

(Excuse me sir 😃...)

Finally I came with a new chapter 😊❤️