40. Drink The Milk (⚠️)

Preview :

"Baby... now I'm hungry. Can you feed me hm ~"

...

Tae and Jungkook were currently at Taehyung's apartment where Tae was making their bed to sleep.

He was wearing really short pants and a long baggy t- shirt to purposely tease his bunny and not to lie it was working.

Whenever Jungkook was looking at his now boyfriend he would go insane and wants to touch his heavenly body 'How I wish to bend him and f*ck mercilessly right now. Nononono what the heck am I thinking, we've just started our relationship and I'm already thinking dirty...I need to control my horny ass. Jungkook calm down, calm do-" His inner battle got interrupted when Tae bent down showing his sexy fluffy butt to pick the lotion he was applying.

And yes it was his plan because Jungkook was not even hugging him after coming from their date and it was bothering him a lot.
He just wants his hot boyfriend to touch him and make love to him but there was something stopping Jungkook to do it 'I hope this would work, I need to stick out my ass more I think...' Tae took his full time to pick up the bottle of the lotion as the other male was getting hard every passing second.

At the end Jungkook got up from his seat and went towards the bed to lay down and distract himself, 'Ahh... it's so hard to control. My baby is so hot , it's not fair... how can I control when he is looking like a whole meal. Oh my God why is he coming towards me...f*ck he looks so f*cking hot and beautiful. Nooooo...stop these dirty thoughts!' Jungkook was breathing heavily biting his lips seeing Tae walk towards his direction in a painfully slow pace his eyes holding a strong urge of love and lust.

Taehyung reached the bed and started to crawl sexily swaying his hips like a cat. He came on top of a breathless Jungkook and sat just above his bulge,
"Hey Ggukie ..." Taehyung spoke huskily and played with Jungkook's locks sending shivers.

"H-hey baby... aren't y-you um sl-sleepy ."Jungkook tried to talk knowing that he wouldn't last longer in this position as his hands founds it's place on Taehyung's hips.

"Sleepy !?" Taehyung said in a dramatic tone and crouched down near Jungkook's face feeling his breath on his lips ,"Who sleeps on their first date night Ggukie at least boyfriends don't. And...I have no intention to sleep tonight, you know." Taehyung purposely brought his lips near Jungkook's but kept a little gap trying to test his patience.

Jungkook could see the eagerness in Taehyung's eyes as he was feeling something hard on his abdominal area and this gave him the message that not only he but Tae was also wanting the same, " What do you mean baby, I don't understand. Can you tell me hmm ?" Jungkook was back on his track as he traced his palm all over Taehyung's soft butt giving a light smack feeling the bounce.

Taehyung smirked hearing his words sensing that he has already won to bring his old horny Jungkook back. He looked at his boyfriend's eyes then lowered it to his pink lips, "You. I want you tonight...in me." Taehyung raised his eyes immediately to see the look in Jungkook's face.

While Jungkook couldn't believe what he was hearing because it was so sudden for him though they've seen each other's d*cks multiple times but today is different because today Taehyung wants Jungkook to be inside him.  Jungkook was taking a lot of time to digest this new information when caressed his cheeks bringing him back to reality and kissed the top of his nose, " I know you are shocked but I am not joking Ggukie. I really want you to make love with me tonight. I'm a virgin and maybe you are too..."Tae raised one of his eyebrows to confirm if he was right or not then he got a nod from the younger as an answer,
"I don't want to share my first with anyone else, I - I want you to be my first and probably the last because I'm head over heals for you and I don't think I'll ever be able to love anyone other than you. So... Ggukie will you make love to me ?"