6. Mixed emotions

The bell has already rang which means all the students are going back to their respective houses. But only our Kookie is not going because his teacher Mr. Taehyung is going to teach him some basic rules of math.

Jungkook is waiting for his teacher in the class and he has already told Jimin about his extra class on which Jimin teased him a lot. He didn't mind his teasing at all cuz only Jimin was his friend in the whole University because he finds Jimin so pure and he trusts him a lot.
While in other's cases , Jungkook couldn't really trust other people that easily and especially those boys and girls of his University who always try to show off their money or try to catch Jungkook's attention for a one night stand.

When our Kookie was so emerged in his thoughts, he didn't knew that a certain male was standing beside his table who was none but his Math's teacher Mr Kim.
Taehyung coughed in small just to get his student's attention.After hearing the sound Jungkook saw that Mr Kim was already standing beside his table and not to lie Jungkook was again awestruck to see his teacher's beauty. But to not embarrass himself again Jungkook averted his eyes to the front and sat straight on his sit.
Jungkook's actions were not ignored by the other as Tae found it a little bit strange because most of the times Kook looks emotionless or cold even to his teachers.

Taehyung just shook his head and started " Alright Jeon ,um...I think we should start the lesson already . So are you ready for the class."

"Yeah !"

Tae smiled a little and dragged a chair near Jungkook's to sit comfortably so that he could teach him not as a teacher but as a friend cuz we all know that friends make difficult things easy .( You all agree ...right? 🐰)

Jungkook's breath hitched a little by seeing Tae this close to him and he couldn't focus on anything because of Tae's sweet essence. Tae smelled like flowers and as the sunlight was falling on his face , he was really looking like a fairy beauty to Jungkook.
Jungkook was looking at Tae when his attention was caught by his teacher's voice " So Jeon , let's start with this equation and lemme tell you..." Tae moved his eyes from the book to Jungkook's face who was looking at him only all this time .Tae smiled a little " You can call me Taehyung or Tae in our private classes ,okay ! Just think of me as one of your friends and ask me whenever you feel any difficulies while doing these equations. "

Jungkook was really mesmerized by Tae's sweet yet deep voice .He was unable to think straight now because of his teacher. He was getting mixed feelings in just few minutes by sitting near his teacher and not to mention Jungkook really wanted to slap himself right now for thinking foolish for someone that too his teacher.

Taehyung was teaching his student in serious mode but when he saw Jungkook struggling in his thoughts,Tae thought to talk with him instead of teaching because it'll be a waste of time if his student doesn't learn anything at all.

"Hey Jeon."

"Huh" Kook got startled by the sudden voice when he was so lost in the battle of his thoughts about his teacher.
"Oh ! Um... I - I ..."

"Are you okay ? I can see your mind is not here. Are you not feeling well ,Do you wanna go home"

"YES"
came the instant reply by our frustrated Kook .He was frustrated not because of his Math's class but because of the mixed feelings. He didn't know what was going on . So ,he wanted to go home and relax a bit .

"O-okay ! ... Let's continue again tomorrow . Let's wrap this up and let's go I'll give you a ride ".

"Aniyo . Mr Kim ,I - I mean Taehyung. I can go by myself...no need to drop me ."

" Aisshhh ! Gwenchanayao Jeon . Let's go now ".

Jungkook just nodded his head and followed his teacher as a lost puppy .
The car ride was silent but it was not awkward silence . Tae played a soft melody on their way to Jungkook's location.
They reached their destination pretty fast and Jungkook thanked his teacher for dropping him . Tae smiled at his student and drove back to his place .

Jungkook stood at his house's gate till the car disappeared and ran as fast as he could to his room after Tae's car left the place. Seeing this unusual side of Kook, his mother screamed his name as she was utterly confused because of her son's weird action.

"Hyaa , Kook-ah ! gwenchan . Why did you run like that? ...uh .This kid is really weird just like his appa."

"Did you call me Jagiya ?" Jungkook's dad came from the garden of their house and smiled at his wife .
"Oh yeah I called you....for washing the dishes 😁."

" Umhhh umhhh - umhhh.... I think I really have a bad fever Kook's amma. Oh my god I need to sleep I think ....Yeah I should sleep or else I'll get more sick"

" Aahhhh Jinja...i was thinking to reward you after you wash those dishes but anyway..."

" Really !" Jungkook's dad came jumping towards his wife and encircled his hands around his wife.

" I thought you were sick"

" Aniya Jagi . I'm not sick..."came the instant reply by her husband who was smiling eye to eye for getting reward from his wife.

" Arrasho ...go wash those dishes then . I'm waiting for you in our room ...okay 😉"

Jungkook's dad stood there showing all his teeth to his wife and nodded like a happy kid .

Lemme tell you this , Jungkook has a very cute and loving family. They have always loved their son the most and not to mention Jungkook's parents are quite rich because of their business. They are a happy family.

Hello Joobies ! How are you all ? 🤗❤️.....