5. His smile

As usual the class started with Mr Kim Taehyung teaching a few formulas in which our kook has no interest at all. After teaching for twenty minutes Tae gave his students some questions to solve.

While everyone was busy with their questions,he saw his new student none other than Jeon Jungkook itself, sitting in his usual place without even trying to solve the given question by his teacher. Taehyung went near Jungkook upon which kook rose his head to see his teacher.
For a few seconds Jungkook was awestruck by the beauty standing in front of him.(I mean who would not 🤭)

Taehyung looked like an angel in the day light of the sun , he was staring at his teacher for more than he should have been and then he got disturbed by a little cough which was done by the beauty standing near him to catch his attention.

Jungkook cursed at himself for staring at his teacher for too long ,he was embarrassed of being caught by Tae.
On the other hand, Taehyung when caught Jungkook staring at him for too long felt a little bit nervous ,well he was a shy person when it comes to eye contact. To distract Jungkook he fake coughed and asked "Um...I gave you some questions to do. Why you are not doing it?"

Jungkook internally rolled his eyes at his teacher and started with his cold tone "I don't know how to do it . That's why ".

"You could've asked me for help you know. I'm here to help my students anyways."

This time Jungkook didn't answer his teacher instead he just sat there quite ignoring him. Taehyung again started with a sigh "Don't need to hesitate Jeon. I'll teach you how to do it".
When Tae was going to teach Jungkook, a girl called him to check her answer and Taehyung asked Jungkook to wait for him .

Jungkook this time visibly rolled his eyes at his teacher and groaned internally "I didn't even ask for your help.Tsk"

After a while when Tae was walking at Jungkook's direction the bell rang indicating that the class has ended already. Tae went near Kook and said smiling at him
"Jeaon I'll not let my students go without teaching anything. I'm free after school so I'll teach you some basic rules of maths for 30 minutes. Is that okay with you ?"

Jungkook thought for a second and answered coldly "Alright. I don't have anything to do anyway."

"Hm... don't forget to eat your lunch".
Tae walked from there with a slight smile and not to mention that sentence of Tae did something to our bunny's heart (yk what does that mean 😉).

Jungkook blinked for a second and walked out of the classroom to go to his English class, where his cute friend was waiting for him .
The rest of the day went by just like that and it was time for Mr Kim and Our kookie's private maths class.

Let's see what happens in our next chapter 🫣>>>

Aneoyong Joobies. Hope you all liked this chapter ☺️❤️