16. Not Impressed

Jungkook walked out of the school gate when he saw his friend waiting for him, he went near Jimin as they both shared a small smile. But the tense look on Jungkook's face didn't go unnoticed by the short male as he voiced out , "Jungkook-ah...
gwenchana ? You look tense. Did Mr. Kim said anything harsh to you. "

Jungkook paused his steps with a sigh escaping his lips, he explained everything to Jimin in detail on which the shorter male engulfed him in a warm hug, "Kookie, don't think too much. See... Mr. Kim even gave you a chance to prove yourself then why don't you try to give your best this time hmm, I know you will make him forgive yourself with your charms. "
The younger didn't say anything in return as he remained in the warm hug of his friend...he really needed this warm feeling of being protected by someone that Jimin was giving him right now, he felt safe and relieved.

After sometime both the males headed back to their respective houses. Jungkook was feeling low all day because of his previous conversation with Taehyung, he wanted to prove it to Tae that he regretted what he did but he didn't know how to do it.
He thought of talking with Jimin about some ideas as the guy always gives him advice on various things but he didn't want to bother him with his problem so he ended up thinking on his own .
"Kook-ah come downstairs,let's eat lunch. " He heard his mom calling his name for lunch, to be honest he didn't even want to eat anything as he lost his appetite the time he entered Taehyung's cabin but he forced himself downstairs to give his mother some company as his father was on a business trip.
It was painfully silent during their lunch as both Jungkook and his mother didn't exchange any words. After finishing his lunch when Jungkook was ready to leave the kitchen he was stopped by his mother, "I can see that something is bothering you...can you share it with your mom Kook-ah."

Jungkook looked at her and panicked because he didn't want to tell his mother about what was going on in his life, at least not right now, "Aniyo Omma... everything's fine. I'm just tired." He felt bad for lying with his mom but he just can't tell about his shameful act.

His mother nodded at his response though she didn't believe him and his excuses but she chose to ignore it,
" It's okay my son. You need some rest,go to your room and get some sleep, hmm."
She gave him a warm smile before going to her room. Jungkook stood there looking at her back as a sense of guilt crept inside him, he wanted to share everything to his mother but he just didn't have the guts to face her after telling the truth.
He silently went inside his room jumping on the bed laying down on his back thinking about how to express regret to his teacher. After thinking for almost an hour Jungkook thought to 'Google' his problem and that is how he ended up finding a brilliant idea to earn for Taehyung's forgiveness. He thanked 'Google' for helping him out and smiled his not so infamous bunny smile as he was determined to gain for his teacher's forgiveness.

Next day at school >>>

It was nearly 6:30 am when Jungkook found himself going to his school with a beautiful smile plastered on his face. He was looking fresh and happy with one thought in his mind and that was Taehyung will forgive me after seeing this.

He reached the school almost after twenty minutes as his house was not so far from his school. He went straight to the elder's cabin peeking inside to see if anybody was present there but when he saw the path was clear he walked inside the cabin taking soft steps as he didn't want any unwanted attention. As soon as he reached Taehyung's table he placed the brought thing with a smile as he already imagined the elder's beautiful heart shaped smile.

...

It was time for Jungkook's favourite class after waiting for long hours, we all know the answer i.e, Math's class that means the younger will see his favourite human being after hours of wait. Jungkook was getting all excited and nervous to see the elder's expression, he was thinking about how Tae would have reacted on seeing the things he had placed on his table.
Soon his wait was over, Tae walked inside the classroom with his expressionless face as he was aware of the fact that someone was eagerly watching him for some reactions but he didn't spare a single gaze at the younger's direction which seemed to annoy Jungkook very much. During this whole time Tae never looked in Jungkook's direction, not even once.