A/N - Please read!!!

Hello readers!

So there has been a lot of discontent with this story for a variety of reasons and while I won't spoil, I will say that this story did not quite end how several people wanted and that has resulted in several people being quite upset with me and the story.

Now while I understand this, I will say as I've said before that this is my story and I can do with it what I will. However, I also want to satisfy my readers so I would like to point you all to a story that is coming out probably by the end of the day that will end in a more...satisfactory way.

The Lost Queen (a Caspian Romance)

Long ago in the beautiful land of Narnia, four children ruled. They commanded their country with wisdom, love, and honour, and as they aged, their virtues ripened still more.

In the latest of their years, the eye of one was caught by a beautiful river nymph, Adelaide. The passion of their friendship, and later love, resulted in a child, born seven months after her father's disappearance.

The child grew with beauty to rival her mother's, while the virtuous traits of her father impressed upon her as firmly as if he had raised her himself. Her graciousness as she grew from princess to queen only grew with her, along with her desire to know her father.

The Queen ruled long after her mother's death until the very day of the Telmarine's attack and was never seen again...or so the world thought.