Chapter 6: The Hangman Crashes a Wedding

"So boys, what's the plan?" Ricky asked as he smoked a cigarette, his crew started to brainstorm some ideas and made a plan for the asylum break. "I got a plan, boss," Kyle said as he explained, "We'll cause a blackout which will disable the power, which will give us enough time to escape"

"Wow, that's a good plan," Artemis said as Ricky nodded in agreement as he smoked a cigarette.

"Yeah, I love this plan; let's practice it and then start the real thing," Ricky said as they all nodded and started to practice it and found out all the flaws in their plan as they improved it over the coming months. 

Then the day came. The Heist. They were prepared for this moment.  

"So, are you guys ready to pull this off?" Ricky asked, looking at the others, who nodded in unison.

"Good, then let's get this plan into gear"

They changed their clothes to look more like citizens than criminals so no one would get suspicious.

All of them laughed as the plan commenced. They managed to escape by causing a blackout as they darted out of the asylum, laughing and proud that their plan worked.

"Now this is freedom boys, let's have some fun" Wade said with a smirk as they left laughing as they went to a town and saw that a wedding was going on. They saw a sign which read:

We would like to invite everyone to celebrate the wedding of Michael Sterling and Veronica Wilson.

"Ugh, a wedding, how lame. Let's crash it," Ricky said, and the others agreed as they went to the ceremony.

Michael was of average height, had light brown skin, dark chestnut brown eyes, and light brown hair, as he looked quite handsome.

His bride to be was with her bridesmaids, she was of average height, had blonde hair, light chestnut brown eyes and golden brown skin. She wore a white dress with lots of jewels as she was a massive pick me girl.

Michael didn't seem pleased with marrying Veronica as he had a look of disgust on his face.

"Wow seems the groom hates his own bride" Roland said as they all nodded as they heard the brides family and his family argue with the groom.

"You will marry my daughter!" The bride's father screamed as Michael scoffed, "Ugh, no way, Rodriguo you forced me into this and besides, Veronica is so annoying she makes me want to bash my head against a wall repeatedly"

"Thats no excuse!" The bride's mother screeched as his parents agreed "You will marry her, we need the money and power" 

"Ugh, who the fuck cares! And you know I don't like Veronica at all" Michael said pissed off as Ricky and his crew watched the drama "Well this is getting interesting" Artemis said as they all just kept watching and kept their caps on to cover their faces so no-one would recognise them.

"Michael please, you got to marry her. We want to be with the wealthy families"

"No, I won't Father you can shove that money up your ass"

"Please-"

"NO, SHE IS SUCH A FUCKING PICK-ME, GIRL! ALL SHE WANTS IS TO BE RICH AND POPULAR, BUT I DON'T I'D RATHER EAT MY OWN SHOE THAN BE WITH HER!!"

His parents and the bride's family forced him into the ceremony and told him to do what they said.

He rolled his eyes, and as the priest started the ceremony, he asked, "Veronica, do you take Micheal to be your wedded husband?"

"I do," Veronica said with a pick-me-girl smile, which made Michael gag and wish he could punch her in the face.

"And do you, Michael take Veronica to be your wife"

Everyone thought he would say yes as they all waited as both families frantically gestured for him to say yes, when he smirked. "I do not", he said plainly

Everyone gasped and muttered to themselves as he took the ring off and threw it at Veronica. "Have fun being single you sadistic bitch" he sneered flipping her off. Everyone gasped loudly

All the crew members laughed at her whining and her stupid tantrum. Both families were shocked and appalled.