Chapter 7: The Hangman's Secret Confession

We walked down the street trying to find more information about the case since we knew the priest had something to do with it, but we needed to be sure since we might be wrong, but we didn't take any chances.

"Hey, Andrew?" Matt said, breaking the silence as we walked down the busy streets.

"Yeah?" I said plainly while walking next to him.

"Did you have another vision about Ricky?" He asked.

"Yeah, I did," I said as I explained what had happened from what I could remember.

"Oh my god, seriously?" Matt said with a smirk as I chuckled "oh yeah, it did, and the groom became Ricky's boyfriend", he said as we both started laughing.

"Yeah, it was hilarious, but my head is killing me," I said, rubbing my forehead.

"The next person on our list is Sally's boyfriend, Carlos Sanchez. Apparently, he also knew about the stalker thing and apparently was a witness and saw them stalking her"

"Okay, let's find him and see what he has to say," I said as Matt nodded as we saw him with his friends Dan, Ben, Leo and Ethan, who were also on the list.

"Hey, can we talk?" I said as I walked up towards them.

Carlos was of average height, with light brown hair, light green eyes and light golden brown skin.

Ethan was a tall guy with light golden brown skin, blonde hair and dark grey eyes.

Ben was of average height with dark brown hair, black eyes and light golden brown skin.

Dan was of average height, with pale golden brown skin, light blue eyes and light chestnut brown hair.

Leo was of average height and had pale golden brown skin, black hair and dark brown eyes.

"Yeah, we know who you are, your those detectives working the case of my dead girlfriend," Carlos said as we nodded "yeah, we also found out you saw the stalker can you describe them?" Matt asked as he took out a pen and notepad.

"Yeah, he was average height and build, couldn't see his face, but he looked really creepy, like a serial killer, but he would just stare at Sally, but he wouldn't do anything," he said as we both wrote all this information down.

"Okay, was there anything else? Anything about Sally and her weird behaviour" I asked as Dan nodded.

"Yeah, she was extra clingy to Carlos and wouldn't leave him alone; it was kinda creepy, in a way."

"Oh my god yeah, and she'd get mad when he'd go out with us or do anything without her"

"Yeah, and she'd be like a pick-me girl sometimes; it was so annoying."

We wrote all the information down, "Right, anything else?" I asked as Ethan said, "Yeah, a few weeks ago, sally looked scared as she left the church after the whole stalker thing, and then she saw Andrea and Pastor Higgins having a massive row over something, but she couldn't make it out but then Andrea shouted 'Oh shut up you fucking sadistic priest!' and she stalked off pretty annoyed." He said as we wrote everything down, "Okay, thanks" We handed them our cards "Call if anything else comes to mind." Matt said as they all nodded as we left.

"So sally was a pick-me girl, well that puts her in a whole new light."

"Yeah, I guess it does."

We walked off to Monty's office and told him everything; he said, "Okay, boys keep me posted" He said as we nodded and left to go speak to the pastor, who was talking with a bunch of old ladies who we recognized as overly devout Christians but then I saw someone I recognized.