Chapter 26: The Hangman's Bloody Blogs

"Oh my god, this is so cringe", Roland muttered, reading some of Sally's online diary since she posted her entries on a blog website on his phone. 

"I know, right, like this, for example, 'I really am in my main character element, but I do hope this whole stalker thing blows over' like this is annoying", Kyle read out from his phone as he scoffed. "This girl is so fucking delusional." 

"Listen to this.'I really hate that my boyfriend spends more time with his friends than me; I'm his girlfriend, and he should spend every second of his time with me! It's not fair' like come on; people have a social life." Michael muttered, reading more of Sally's Blog. "She is so delusional." 

"You're telling me she is so pathetic; even this is gross. 'I just wish andrea and Nikki would stop fighting; it's not them! They're better than this' Like, does she think she's a fucking disney character? How lame," Wade scoffed, still reading her blog posts. 

"Seriously, does she think she's in some crappy Hallmark movie? Like, really, this is so sad," Ricky muttered as he looked at more of her blog, which made him cringe inside. 

"Oh, you're lucky you didn't have to see her do this stuff", John muttered, looking over at them all. "Seriously, it was like a Y/N Fanfiction coming to life," he said bitterly.

"Oh, that must have been so annoying," Artemis said, looking at John with a look that said 'That must have been torture for you'  

"Ha, you have no idea", John said grimly. "I swear everyone in the town was annoyed by it, but then they just got used to it over the years," he said, adjusting his glasses. 

Then they heard another fight between Harold, Mirium and Sally, which got really heated.

"Oh, this is gonna be good", Ricky muttered with a smirk. 

The crew watched the carnage as everyone in the town began to see what was happening.

"SALLY, YOU'RE NOT A MAIN CHARACTER IN A Y/N STORY. THIS STALKER WILL TRY TO KILL YOU!" her father shouted angrily 

"BUT I CAN CHANGE THEM. I KNOW IT," Sally shot back with a desperate look in her eyes. 

"YOU CAN'T CHANGE A  FUCKING STALKER!" Mirium shouted, angry tears flowing down her face. 

"I CAN AND I WILL, THEY CAN CHANGE I KNOW IT, IT ISN'T THEM", Sally shouted, getting even more determined. 

"NO, YOU CAN'T. YOU ARE DELUSIONAL AND HAVE READ WAY TOO MANY STUPID FANFICTIONS", Harold shouted, getting angry.

Ricky and his crew tried to hold in their laughter but failed as they burst out laughing and nearly fell on the floor, giggling like hyenas, while everyone kept whispering about the fight. 

"I-I can't; this is hilarious", Roland wheezed as he fell to the floor, clutching his stomach and laughing his head off. 

Ricky and the others all fell to the floor, laughing like idiots as they failed to compose themselves. 

"T-this is hilarious", Kyle giggled, tears streaming down his face. 

Artemis couldn't speak properly as he kept laughing like a maniac. "S-sallys so annoying, but this is so fucking funny"

Wade sniggered. "Oh, this is so funny", he wheezed as the fight got even worse as the townsfolk started taking sides, which only made John and the others laugh even more.  

Sheriff Monty came in and intervened as he pulled the family apart and tried to calm them down.  Ricky and his crew got up, trying to regain their breath while everyone in the town talked about the fight. 

"Oh, that was fucking hilarious," Kyle said, wiping the tears of laughter off his face as he slowly calmed down. 

"I-i know, right?" Artemis coughed from laughing his head off. 

Ricky leaned against the wall "Holy shit, I needed a laugh", He said, sighing deeply. 

His crew all relaxed and calmed down, slowly regaining their composure. 

"Me too, this was fucking hilarious", Wade laughed; everyone in the town looked at them and whispered about them, laughing like hyenas. 

The crew looked at everyone and laughed again as they walked down the street.

"I can't believe we witnessed a fight between that family", Michael said, putting his hands in his pockets. 

"Yeah, it was like a dance mom or a pageant show episode", Wade smirked, adjusting his cap. 

"Oh, it so was, like damn, I thought we were gonna see Abby Lee stroll up and start shouting at them," Artemis sniggered. 

"God yeah, it was so violent", Roland added with a grin. 

"I know, but hey, we got free entertainment", Wade chuckled as he had his hands in his pockets

All of them continued to walk down the streets; everyone continued talking about the fight, the whole thing spreading like wildfire. 

It was really traumatising and sad. Like a soap drama, you'd see on TV that always makes you cry. 

They continued to walk down the street, whilst everyone was whispering about the fights. 

"I hate the fact Sally's trying to be a pick-me girl," One person said, eyeing the Hopkins family

"Oh, me too, but I just hope this stalker thing blows over" Another person added, sighing

Ricky and his crew continued walking down the street; the fight they had just saw was entertainment for them as they laughed and just continued their messed up journey in this fucked up town. 

'In my dream, I see before me a forest of crucifixes, which gradually turn into trees. At first, there appears to be dew or rain dripping from the branches, but as I approach, I realise it is blood. Suddenly the whole forest begins to writhe. The trees, stark and erect, ooze blood. A man goes to each tree, catching the blood in a cup.  When his cup is full he approaches me. 'Drink' he says 'but I am unable to move'' - John Haigh, AKA the Acid Bath Murderer