Chapter 12: The Hangman's intervention

Ricky and his crew went over to George as he talked with Walter about the whole drug situation, which wasn't surprising to the crew anymore. 

"Hey, Doctor," Ricky said with a smirk as the doctor turned around to see his patients. "W-what the-how did you escape!" he stammered as Wade chuckled. "None of your fucking business." 

"We're glad your okay we were w-" George said as Kyle cut him off "oh, cut the bullshit; we know about the drug ring you two are pulling."

"H-how did you know about that?" 

"We saw you idiots talking and looked around your office and found your fucking breaking bad drug lab." 

"What? Why were you even looking around?"

"Because we were curious, thats why." 

The doctor looked over. "Right now, what do you want?" he said 

Roland smirked. "Oh, we want in on your little drug business." 

"and if we refuse to let you join?" 

"We'll tell the FBI about it; I know they are just dying to know about this business; we overheard it from some of the other patients at the asylum." 

"You can't tell the feds! They'll arrest us. I don't want to get arrested again!" 

"Me either! I already served fucking my time in jail. I'm not gonna go back to that shithole." 

"Well, now you have a fucking decision to make: Let us join or get sent to jail." 

"Fine, we'll let you join; just don't rat us out." 

The crew nodded with a smirk as they kept their end of the bargain. They helped with everything. The books, the making of drugs and many more tasks. 

They managed to get away with it for a while; the business thrived, and they even got a decent money cut. 

"Wow, we've made a load of money! This business is going better than I thought," Kyle exclaimed as everyone nodded with a grin. 

The drug ring was in full swing, and the police were kept out of the dark about it. The crew got all the money they needed as they ensured that Walter and George wouldn't rat them out to the cops after escaping. 

They had made a successful income of money from the drugs, and no one suspected a thing, not even the sheriff. 

The whole town didn't even know about drug dealing; it was so easy to keep it a secret. These people were so naive and shit that their whole ring became an empire. It was going very successfully, and all these simple people didn't suspect a thing, since they would never see a pastor dealing drugs. 

"You learn what you need to kill and take care of the details. It's like changing a tire. The first time you're careful. By the thirtieth time, you can't remember where you left the lug wrench." -Theodore 'Ted' Bundy.